Remember the good old days, fearing the future....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricodzeus

Mar 1, 2008
2689632076_c6ac207dae_o.jpg

for your c&c:
1. Angle of picture of being taken. Took with SE K850i.
2. Picture depicts old and young, looking at the same unknown....unknown future for the young, forgotten past for the old....
3. This was a picture of granny and girl waiting.... for their daughter and their mother.....

Thanks.

hmm..very interesting pic. I feel the image is a bit overexposed on the white shirt and t-shirt on the little girl. I dun know if others feel the same, that this pic is a bit flat on the old lady's face...it will be nice if u can pp a bit to bring out the wrinkle details and the shadow depth.

hmm..very interesting pic. I feel the image is a bit overexposed on the white shirt and t-shirt on the little girl. I dun know if others feel the same, that this pic is a bit flat on the old lady's face...it will be nice if u can pp a bit to bring out the wrinkle details and the shadow depth.

thanks, will try.

remember the good old days in the foreground, and featuring the future in the background. nice nice nice.

Screw the exposure, white balance or depth. Don't be too stuck up the ass about exposure, WB and stuff too much. For goodness sake it's a phone camera people! Want a good shot with all the perfect settings? Tape your DSLR to your phone instead. Sometimes we have to step back and see the the bigger picture. Exposure, WB and depth isn't everything.HAHA! GOOD SHOT BROTHER!

Screw the exposure, white balance or depth. Don't be too stuck up the ass about exposure, WB and stuff too much. For goodness sake it's a phone camera people! Want a good shot with all the perfect settings? Tape your DSLR to your phone instead. Sometimes we have to step back and see the the bigger picture. Exposure, WB and depth isn't everything.HAHA! GOOD SHOT BROTHER!

:embrass: thank you bro.

Solid! :thumbsup: A very good shot indeed.

thanks.:)

:sweat:question: was once told that a photograph should be able to tell the viewer the whole story behind it...... so if this foto is without words, what brings to your mind at first glance? :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.