Remaining KTM Railway track

Scalpel22

Feb 14, 2010
Can anyone tell me where are the remaining old KTM tracks in Singapore? And is there any place that has two tracks that criss-cross each other?

Thanks

I believe they only preserved part of the track at the Bukit Timah Station

TS: you are nearly 1 year late ... only Bukit Timah Station is left with some fragments, the rest has been removed and sent back to MY - because it's their property.

for track crossing you can try tracing from bukit timah towards tanjong pager section, there is a section where jurong line meets tanjong pager line, although I'm not sure how much there is left there.

for existing section try the upper bukit timah section where the bridge goes over upper bukit timah. this place is between Hume ave and woodlands road. only the tracks on the bridge is left

Please be extra cautious when visiting the railway track. I've encounter black snake, most probably a cobra on two separate occasion.

scary...
track near clementi/sunset area, is it consider a part of KTM?
Please be extra cautious when visiting the railway track. I've encounter black snake, most probably a cobra on two separate occasion.

Thanks guys for the information.

for track crossing you can try tracing from bukit timah towards tanjong pager section, there is a section where jurong line meets tanjong pager line, although I'm not sure how much there is left there.

for existing section try the upper bukit timah section where the bridge goes over upper bukit timah. this place is between Hume ave and woodlands road. only the tracks on the bridge is left

The branch line leading towards Jurong near Bukit Timah has been dismantled long ago.

TS: you are nearly 1 year late ... only Bukit Timah Station is left with some fragments, the rest has been removed and sent back to MY - because it's their property.

The bridge near Bukit Timah Railway Station still has tracks on it.

Clementi / Sunset has a great bridge and a nice view to West for sunset.

just resurrecting an old thread here.. does anyone know if the tracks at bukit timah railway are still there?

If i not wrong the bridge near Bukit Timah and Rail Mall is still there.

that's right. i took my self portrait there last month. see the Portraits and Poses section for my thread

It looks like this currently :)

KTM_BT.jpg

A bit narrow bah

Last edited: