Relax Shoot! @ One Fullterton - 29/01/2011 (Newbies Welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YSLee

Jan 17, 2002
Visit site
Alright, it's been sometime since I did one of these. This time, it's time to shoot a silhouette of MBS; here's hoping the morning weather is good. After that, we can head down to the CBD central and do some photos of the area if the light is good. Newbies welcome! Place your names in the list as formatted below. Weather permitting, I'll see you all on Saturday!

Date: 29/01/2011
Time: 06 45

Coordinators:
1. YSLee

Participants:

Reserves:

Special Gear recommendations:
1. A tripod because it is going to be dark at the start
2. Remote shutter releases are always handy
3. Something to illuminate your camera as the initial setup will take place before sunrise

Alright, it's been sometime since I did one of these. This time, it's time to shoot a silhouette of MBS; here's hoping the morning weather is good. After that, we can head down to the CBD central and do some photos of the area if the light is good. Newbies welcome! Place your names in the list as formatted below. Weather permitting, I'll see you all on Saturday!

Coordinators:
1. YSLee

Participants:
1. Indescribable

Reserves:

3. Something to illuminate your camera as the initial setup will take place before sunrise

Hey may I know what time will this outing end? Haha I'm free till around 11am++ only on that day..

Coordinators:
1. YSLee

Participants:
1. Indescribable
2. tjwhyme

Reserves:

Hey may I know what time will this outing end? Haha I'm free till around 11am++ only on that day..

Yeah, me too. I'm just free until 10am++ As I'm having an appointment at 1045 at CQ.

Coordinators:
1. YSLee

Participants:
1. Indescribable
2. tjwhyme
3. zchiaw

Reserves:

Coordinators:
1. YSLee

Participants:
1. Indescribable
2. tjwhyme
3. zchiaw
4. rainwhisper (Andrew)

Reserves:

Coordinators:
1. YSLee

Participants:
1. Indescribable
2. tjwhyme
3. zchiaw
4. rainwhisper (Andrew)
5. Jackle

Reserves:

Coordinators:
1. YSLee

Participants:
1. Indescribable
2. tjwhyme
3. zchiaw
4. rainwhisper (Andrew)
5. Jackle
6.Instant

Reserves:

Coordinators:
1. YSLee

Participants:
1. Indescribable
2. tjwhyme
3. zchiaw
4. rainwhisper (Andrew)
5. Jackle
6.Instant
7. kayel79

Reserves:

Hope it doesn't rains tmr!

Any confirmation regarding this gathering?
Will meeting at 0645 abit late? I guess the sun will be on its way out alrdy by then.

Hope it doesn't rains tmr!

Any confirmation regarding this gathering?
Will meeting at 0645 abit late? I guess the sun will be on its way out alrdy by then.

haha... i was about to ask whether this gathering is confirmed tomorrow. ;)

Nevertheless, I think I will still go there and shoot anything without guidance coz I am a noob myself. Just got my first DSLR weeks ago. :embrass:

haha... i was about to ask whether this gathering is confirmed tomorrow. ;)

Nevertheless, I think I will still go there and shoot anything without guidance coz I am a noob myself. Just got my first DSLR weeks ago. :embrass:

I'll be there too~ So I think we just gather up there ? Now is January, the sun will rise abit late. XD

I'll be there too~ So I think we just gather up there ? Now is January, the sun will rise abit late. XD

Alright! See you guys tmr then! i'm a beginner too though i got my dslr quite some time ago.. rarely used it at all. gonna put more time into this!

Hi guys! The shoot shouldn't last beyond 11pm, and may well end earlier, especially if the weather has different ideas. Please check the thread and weather before leaving your home, because I will be keeping track of weather till then.

0645 isn't too late. Sunrise will be around 0710.

Hi guys! The shoot shouldn't last beyond 11pm, and may well end earlier, especially if the weather has different ideas. Please check the thread and weather before leaving your home, because I will be keeping track of weather till then.

0645 isn't too late. Sunrise will be around 0710.

wookies, Im leaving at 10. hehe. Anyway, asking you guys, after the morning shot, wanna go to the boardwalk opening? :think: i think gona be a very nice scene. ;)

Hey, any kind soul willing to meet somewhere to bring me to the meeting venue? I don't know where is it lol

I meet you at raffles mrt then you bring me go can? ;p

haha.... why not we meet at raffles place MRT passenger service at 6.30 and we walk there together.

we can do some introduction among ourselves first as noobs. ;)

haha.... why not we meet at raffles place MRT passenger service at 6.30 and we walk there together.

we can do some introduction among ourselves first as noobs. ;)

Sure man! Haha wonder if zchiaw will meet us and bring us or not. Or is it we must treat him zchiaw them he will steady lol

looks good. can move on to another shoot later on.

Participants:
1. Indescribable
2. tjwhyme
3. zchiaw
4. rainwhisper (Andrew)
5. Jackle
6.Instant
7. kayel79
8. Reportage.

Status
Not open for further replies.