Relax Shoot! @ One Fullterton - 29/01/2011 (Newbies Welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rain was quite the spoiler.
166596_10150095333858166_835728165_6179283_4109692_n.jpg

love the colours and the bokeh! :thumbsup:

How do you guys upload photos here?

Captured the only sunlight visible on such a cloudy day. Processed into HDR using Photomatix Pro. Feel free to comment =)

167712_497286612238_754587238_6085274_6744957_n.jpg

very nice pic. :thumbsup:
How do you get this? Wide angle lens? I wish I can shoot this kind of quality. All my photos sucks...... :(

I not even dare to post it here. darn demoralising after i see all my pics.....

Captured the only sunlight visible on such a cloudy day. Processed into HDR using Photomatix Pro. Feel free to comment =)

167712_497286612238_754587238_6085274_6744957_n.jpg

good lei bro. :thumbsup:
I feel ur photo still better than mine. All my photos blue blue ... sigh.

good lei bro. :thumbsup:
I feel ur photo still better than mine. All my photos blue blue ... sigh.

Hah thanks. though this is the only one that looks gd. The rest of my photos are terrible too! lol
blue blue? maybe u can adjust the White Balance?

Hah thanks. though this is the only one that looks gd. The rest of my photos are terrible too! lol
blue blue? maybe u can adjust the White Balance?

oh... okay. let me try and see. first time using lightroom. not sure where to find it. :confused:

I was there shooting my paranomic shoot there and I saw you guys.
Besides kayel79 in the bandana and black bag, I guess the other four guys on the right of the Merlion are part of the crew.
Is the couple on the left of the Merlion inside the group too?

170184_187191227969919_100000371282574_526010_537232_o.jpg

I'm in the photo~~ :lovegrin:

Thanks to those who dropped by despite the weather; I do suggest posting your photos in the appropriate forum. I'll be locking this thread. Till the next shoot!

very nice pic. :thumbsup:
How do you get this? Wide angle lens? I wish I can shoot this kind of quality. All my photos sucks...... :(

I not even dare to post it here. darn demoralising after i see all my pics.....

I'm using a 20(40)mm lens shooting 25 frames to form a 360 degree picture.
I cut out this portion as it depicts the people who brave the rain to shoot sunrise on that day, including you.
Sorry about the guy in red, you are moving way too much that Photoshop remove your right leg along with a leg of the tripod. :embrass:

Use the Merlion as your reference for white balance but adjust it slightly toward warm colors as the sky was greyish.
This way, your pictures can't go wrong.

I'm using a 20(40)mm lens shooting 25 frames to form a 360 degree picture.
I cut out this portion as it depicts the people who brave the rain to shoot sunrise on that day, including you.
Sorry about the guy in red, you are moving way too much that Photoshop remove your right leg along with a leg of the tripod. :embrass:

Use the Merlion as your reference for white balance but adjust it slightly toward warm colors as the sky was greyish.
This way, your pictures can't go wrong.

Thanks for the guidance. Now that I look back the photo again... actually the guy in red is actually me!! my leg had disappeared :sweat: hahahaha..... :bsmilie:

The guy on the left most with bandana and bag is tjwhyme. :bsmilie:

Thanks for the guidance. Now that I look back the photo again... actually the guy in red is actually me!! my leg had disappeared :sweat: hahahaha..... :bsmilie:

The guy on the left most with bandana and bag is tjwhyme. :bsmilie:

Oops. I keep mistaking people with the wrong nick. :embrass:

and i'm the other guy in red beside kayel79! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.