Relax Shoot! - Last Minute Edition: Boat Quay - 17/04/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

YSLee

Jan 17, 2002
Visit site
Hi guys! It's been some time. I see that everyone's been pretty much active here. Good to see that!

Anyway, Kit contacted me about doing a shoot, and due to a number of factors, this is going to be a somewhat last minute announcement for the next shoot. The shoot itself is an early morning cityscape shoot at Boat Quay.

As usual, all are welcome. Add your names to the list if you're interested. See you this Saturday!

Date: 17/04/2010
Time: 07 00

Coordinators:
1. YSLee
2. Kit

Participants:

Reserves:

Special Gear recommendations:
1. A tripod for cityscape work

Last edited:
Coordinators:
1. YSLee
2. Kit

Participants:
1. wildcat

Reserves:

Coordinators:
1. YSLee
2. Kit

Participants:
1. wildcat
2. Chilli Crab

Reserves:

Coordinators:
1. YSLee
2. Kit

Participants:
1. wildcat
2. Chilli Crab
3. wormz777

Reserves:

Coordinators:
1. YSLee
2. Kit

Participants:
1. wildcat
2. Chilli Crab
3. wormz777
4. FunWithNikon

Reserves:

Coordinators:
1. YSLee
2. Kit

Participants:
1. wildcat
2. Chilli Crab
3. wormz777
4. FunWithNikon
5. Red Dawn

Reserves:

Hi YS!

Wish could join u guys! But I'm having one at Esplanade ... all the best folks!

Cheers!

Coordinators:
1. YSLee
2. Kit

Participants:
1. wildcat
2. Chilli Crab
3. wormz777
4. FunWithNikon
5. Red Dawn
6. denniskee

Reserves:

Last edited:
what an exciting shoot! can't wait for YS to organize the next one. cantonment maybe?

I wonder how the outing went? Successful I'm sure ... cos there's so many Gurus!

Can't wait to see the pictures from this outing :)

Cheers all!

I wonder how the outing went? Successful I'm sure ... cos there's so many Gurus!

Can't wait to see the pictures from this outing :)

Cheers all!

Ohhh..... I think you guys had better luck. I arrived a little later than the rest. Light was terrible, I think I had only abouot 30 mins of shooting in total. Equal amount of time was spent on fending off the men in blue. By the time we did that, not really in the mood to wait for netter light so we moved on to breakfast and an extended kopi session. Great to catch up with the guys again and nice meeting Dennis and FunWithNikon (sorry, didn't get your name) for the 1st time!!! wormz777, I couldn't remember but I think we met a few times before?:angel:

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

suspicious looking GWCs shooting next to the parliament house, red alert!!! there is some green looking things mounted of their cameras!!!

good thing wormz and me look decent, so no problem.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ohhh..... I think you guys had better luck. I arrived a little later than the rest. Light was terrible, I think I had only abouot 30 mins of shooting in total. Equal amount of time was spent on fending off the men in blue. By the time we did that, not really in the mood to wait for netter light so we moved on to breakfast and an extended kopi session. Great to catch up with the guys again and nice meeting Dennis and FunWithNikon (sorry, didn't get your name) for the 1st time!!! wormz777, I couldn't remember but I think we met a few times before?:angel:

Sorry to hear that :( At least something fruitful (and filling) came out of it!

Yeah... we met before think over some lenses, but tt's donkey years back I think. Ha!

Great knowing you guys :) Keep me posted on the next meetup!

Status
Not open for further replies.