relax lah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy99

Feb 11, 2008
Auntie working hard to earn a living .. C& C on composition and the overall feel of the photo:)

tissue.jpg

firstly i dont think she can be called an aunty;)she is in a ripe old age lady,with lots of life experiences to tell:think:she shud have retired long time ago,but fate has dealt her a cruel blow:angry:she still works to live:nono:another sad story....... the pic needs breathing space above,so does the old lady..... exposure i like ....good attempt at pulling viewers heart strings:(

hahha .. all woman like to be call younger mah ... call her jie jie funny leh ...so call aunty lor ..:)

anyway thanks for the comment ,will take note :)

Yup, more space above and less of the vignetting. Due to the strong vignetting, the focus is on her legs instead of her eyes and facial expression which is the soul of the whole pic.

Vignetting is overdone and overused nowadays.
I think this is a sad picture and the title just doesn't match what the picture is trying to convey.

thanks guy for the comment . will take note .

this is a crop pic , took a shot before auntie notice me shooting her.It is in orchard and many human traffic . have try to crop the top of as there is some distraction . Guess i got to wait for a better time to take the shoot .

As for the vignette .. just learn this tip from photoshop so very eager to try it guse i have overdone it... will take note.

As for the topic ... maybe i should change it to Earning a living ... any good idea.

Hope that the pic sent a message ...or did it ???:think:

Thanks again for the comment ;)

Vignetting is too heavy (as others have mentioned). You must understand that vignetting largely works to focus the viewer's attention on the center of the frame, in this case where the lady's legs are.

I don't think exposure is spot on, as what someone mentioned earlier. I find it underexposed (possibly because of the vignetting?) and lacking a focal point. It is too tight but lacking focus right now. Shooting a bit wider will give your picture more breathing space, as well as a greater sense of environment.

Vignetting is overdone and overused nowadays.
I think this is a sad picture and the title just doesn't match what the picture is trying to convey.

second that - mid point is much too heavily done, especially when the subject is placed so.

anyways, the composition *is* a tad too tight for comfort. correct that.

did you shoot this at eye level?

nope ..not eye level ...will made improvement ...the next pic hopefully is better;)

Status
Not open for further replies.