Relationship woes of a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamapi

Deregistered
Feb 27, 2008
May i know if these actions constitute that of a flirt or a person who regrets being in a relationship.

Relationship ended after 3 weeks.
Kissed on the second week.

Both guy and girl are from the same school and same building but hardly meet up during lunch or walk to the bus stop/mrt together before and after school.
Girl does not feel as if she in a relationship despite they were close friend for few months pior to this relationship.
During the weekend,the guy is either working or spending time with friends and can only meet the girl during late hours when one might as well not meet.

I just hope to be shed some insights.

Thanks for any help:)

every case is usually unique... so.. how you want to describe this scenario?

every case is usually unique... so.. how you want to describe this scenario?

I just want to know the general fault in such scenarios.

Please offer your kind views!

May i know if these actions constitute that of a flirt or a person who regrets being in a relationship.

Both guy and girl are from the same school and same building but hardly meet up during lunch or walk to the bus stop/mrt together before and after school.
Girl does not feel as if she in a relationship despite they were close friend for few months pior to this relationship.
During the weekend,the guy is either working or spending time with friends and can only meet the girl during late hours when one might as well not meet.

Guy is a failure. Guy rather spend time with friends than to spend time with girl, might as well not be together. Girl did the right thing, end it before it gets worse. :p

I just want to know the general fault in such scenarios.

Please offer your kind views!

No such thing as who is at fault.... just a matter of two people having two perspectives to what they see in a relationship. Also dude none of us can give you a clear answer if that is what you are looking for. I mean firstly your account is not clear... secondly even if it is clear, we are not there and we don't feel what the couple feel. That is why the mature ones say, when it comes to relationships, ask no one for advice because the advice is normally bad one as the people giving the advice are giving their judgment based on their own emotions, experience and not accurate to the person they are giving advice to.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

let the kopitiam love doctors begin!

WIll the loud speaker have the honour of giving me some advices?:bsmilie::)

here's some insight!

PATHETIC

What relationship? The girl did not feel there is one becasue that was never one. DUH! Walking to the bus stop is a "date"? Come on, be real, be a man, do be a looser.

WIll the loud speaker have the honour of giving me some advices?:bsmilie::)

very unclear what you are talking about, how to give you advice

firstly, who you want to know if is a flirt?

anyways, kiss and next week breakup, whatever it is, typical of young immature people la. both will be better off without each other.

Sounds like some secondary school first love...

Based on wat u shared..I dunno why they end up as a couple or do they consider themselves as a couple? Actually if they only know each other for few months and I don't this the word flirt should be used here...I think it's should be puppy love?

19/20..I think focus on studies and getting to know more good friends are more impt for this age...so I agree with night86mare. Both will be better off without each other.

here's some insight!

PATHETIC

What relationship? The girl did not feel there is one becasue that was never one. DUH! Walking to the bus stop is a "date"? Come on, be real, be a man, do be a looser.

My same sentiment.

very unclear what you are talking about, how to give you advice

firstly, who you want to know if is a flirt?

anyways, kiss and next week breakup, whatever it is, typical of young immature people la. both will be better off without each other.

I want to know if the guy's action constitute that of a flirt.

I want to know if the guy's action constitute that of a flirt.

no.

it's obvious he's not interested in the relationship, and neither is the girl based on what you write.

where is sion? he's the love doctor. :think:

no.

it's obvious he's not interested in the relationship, and neither is the girl based on what you write.

where is sion? he's the love doctor. :think:

The girl is definetly not one cause she's in a bad state.

uhh? What did they do during the 3 weeks? All I got from the post is that they kissed on the 2nd week and meet up late at night. Who initiated the proposal to be a couple?

What relationship? They only meet at night after everything else is over. That's a pathetic guy who decide and think he is in a relationship with a girl just like that. There is no communication or doing stuff together as a couple at all. Holding hands and kissing does not make the two a couple.

I won't consider this a flirt in the 1st place. I think that the guy is just irresponsible for wanting to be in a relationship, yet refused to spend time together. The girl shouldn't feel so bad, though its hard to, cause there will be someone out there who will cherish her more and whom she will love wholeheartedly.

uhh? What did they do during the 3 weeks? All I got from the post is that they kissed on the 2nd week and meet up late at night. Who initiated the proposal to be a couple?

What relationship? They only meet at night after everything else is over. That's a pathetic guy who decide and think he is in a relationship with a girl just like that. There is no communication or doing stuff together as a couple at all. Holding hands and kissing does not make the two a couple.

I won't consider this a flirt in the 1st place. I think that the guy is just irresponsible for wanting to be in a relationship, yet refused to spend time together. The girl shouldn't feel so bad, though its hard to, cause there will be someone out there who will cherish her more and whom she will love wholeheartedly.

It's the guy who proposed being in the relationship.
I don't know what they did but from i heard from the girl,they hardly meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.