relationship problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

trezeguet

Dec 26, 2004
Singapore (YCK)
hi guys.. i'm reali feeling down now and i dunno wat to do..
2 months ago i broke up wif my gf.. its my fault..i'm having family problems and personal problems at tt time and i'm reali confused and i said the wrong word.. she told me not to break up but i did not reply her.. we continued to sms and tok on the phone throughout the june holidays but when july begins and school starts.. we stop speaking when we see each other... i told her i'm reali sorry and wanna patch back and she said she need time to think abt it... ok.. when she's busy wif her schoolwork.. maybe i irritated her by smsing too much coz i was eager to get an answer when she was trying to focus on her schoolwork.. then she scolded me irritating..we sat next to each other in class but we nv spoke fer 1 month already.. she told everyone it was impossible to continue coz i was getting irritating and even if we do patch.. things will be different.. but she nv told me that and i wanna sit down and thrash it out wif her.. she always says she is busy and says.. aiya dun tok to me abt it.. when i talked to her nowadays.. she nv looked into my eyes...
alot people tell me forget abt it.. find a new gf since there is so much problems.. she run away from the problem.. i run away too.. however.. its so difficult for me to forget as i see her everyday... she seems reali happy everyday.. unaffected at all... i reali love her alot and of coz i know she has the right to reject me coz i broke up first.. i reali dunno wat to do now.. maybe this is a punishment for me for not cherishing her..
i sms her and say lets be frens first... but she did not reply at all.. i'm reali sad... we used to be so close and tok to each other on the phone daily even when we are not a couple...
oh ya and both of us are each other's first love so we were a little inexperience at times.. guys tell me wat to do? is it reali the dead end and no way to save this situation? i gave her lots of gifts but she juz accept it without reply...

i know many of u guys will tell me let nature take its course and let it go.. yes i heard tt alot of times.. everyday i go to school happily saying i muz forget her.. stay happy.. but when i see her... my heart got mixed up again... and its definitely affecting my school work wif promo exams in a months time... haix...

more girls will come along as u grow older....cheer up, if you are meant to be, you will be.

haix but i'm seeing her everyday..every single day... its juz so hard to forget it...

The harder you cling on to this emotional entanglement, the more tormenting it will be for you. There's no doubt about it. If its time to let go, there's really nothing you can do about it but to come face up to the harsh reality of life. Sometimes it is from episodes like these that one can gradually grow in maturity, to see things from a different perspective. Most important is that you can learn from this experience, nnd not to repeat it again. Don't ponder on what you know is impossible now, it only makes a fool of your thoughts and you. Don't just go about finding a new gf (or let one come into your life) just becos you lost one. A replacement relationship seldom goes right in the end. Sometimes, life has a way of making us learn from our inequities -- the most painful way if need be.

Sion said:
Buy yourself a new camera. You'll forget everything playing with it even dinner.
sekali later he ask her to be his model. :sweat:

haha lol cannot play wif camera temporary first.. muz try to concentrate on studies.. promos coming.. but muz try hard to not think of her at the same time which is damn hard considering i will have to see her again tml and fer the rest of the year everyday

haha lol cannot play wif camera temporary first.. muz try to concentrate on studies..

Well, since you know the answer already....get on with your study! If you failed your study, you definitely will not see her again. Anyway, I am sure in the future.....she will speak to you again. Coz along the way, she will bumped into many guys who might not be as genuine as you.

Why I said so? Coz it happened to me....Study is more important than love. :thumbsup:

Sion said:
Buy yourself a new camera. You'll forget everything playing with it even dinner.

damn good suggestion .....:thumbsup:

when you sleep you also dreams about your cam, what next gears to get ...etc etc...:bsmilie:

Benign said:
Well, since you know the answer already....get on with your study! If you failed your study, you definitely will not see her again. Anyway, I am sure in the future.....she will speak to you again. Coz along the way, she will bumped into many guys who might not be as genuine as you.

Why I said so? Coz it happened to me....Study is more important than love. :thumbsup:
i muz get my studies rite first... i muz get good results.. but i hope i can forget abt her temporary first... haix if promoted to j2.. and if the problem not solved.. we will be liddat again fer the next whole year... A levels year next year..cannot screw up hee..

okay now that you mentioned your promos and studies, then don't dwell on it anymore. i'm sure you already know what's the best course of action to take now, you're just overwhelmed by your feelings for your ex-girlfriend to know any better. get on with life. think with your head - the one on your shoulders, not in your pants.

i muz get my studies rite first... i muz get good results.. but i hope i can forget abt her temporary first... haix if promoted to j2.. and if the problem not solved.. we will be liddat again fer the next whole year... A levels year next year..cannot screw up hee..

Maybe you can tell yourself this: If I get the best result in school, it might change her perspective, if not, nothing to lose but every bits to gain. Most women in life is attracted to successful men.

Betta you wake up now and start jockeying for position(best start).....LOL

Hey buddy, how's it going. I understand what you're going through now, but sometimes we have to take one step back and look at the bigger picture.

I read through your first post, and only concentrated on that simply because i think that's what you wrote straight from your heart. If you think about it, here's what you can see:

You've got a couple of things going on now

a) Domestic issues
b) School
c) Relationships

It sounds like she's moved on, and perhaps she's found that she prefers life as it is now. You mentioned that your family is going through a rough patch now, and that's affecting your state of mind as well.

What i suggest is this: Don't get another girlfriend yet. You need to come to terms with what's happening at home, make sure your schoolwork is in good standing before you tackle a serious relationship with a partner. You're basically biting off more than you can chew.

As for your ex-girlfriend, my advice is to let her go. If things change for the better, she may eventually be with you again...or not. Take this as a learning experience.

Reflection said:
Hey buddy, how's it going. I understand what you're going through now, but sometimes we have to take one step back and look at the bigger picture.

I read through your first post, and only concentrated on that simply because i think that's what you wrote straight from your heart. If you think about it, here's what you can see:

You've got a couple of things going on now

a) Domestic issues
b) School
c) Relationships

It sounds like she's moved on, and perhaps she's found that she prefers life as it is now. You mentioned that your family is going through a rough patch now, and that's affecting your state of mind as well.

What i suggest is this: Don't get another girlfriend yet. You need to come to terms with what's happening at home, make sure your schoolwork is in good standing before you tackle a serious relationship with a partner. You're basically biting off more than you can chew.

As for your ex-girlfriend, my advice is to let her go. If things change for the better, she may eventually be with you again...or not. Take this as a learning experience.

yea my galfren has seem to get over her feelings and is preferring life now... after the break up.. she sticks so closely to her gals clique and her secondary school frens.. her feeling is that even if we do become a couple again.. things will be different but wat i thought is of course things will have to be different if not we will break up again if we follow the same path... but i have no chance to tell her but i think its ok... i'll juz try my best to do my stuff and wait till she's ready to talk to me again..

It's just a gal... and you can't let it go, imagine the greater things in life waiting for you :rolleyes:

That i shld say is puppy love :bsmilie: Nevermind, there are always greener pastures elsewhere :bsmilie: devote more time to the shutter. That's your best friend :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.