relationship problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
trezeguet said:
its not liddat.. its like.. i got so mani projects wif her tt need to be complete and i dun want the class like feel so awkward becoz of us

Then u need to be master of your emotions. In this case, let your mind do the thinking, not the heart. Do the right thing, at least your class will respect you for that (knowing that you're going thru a hard time).

trezeguet said:
its not liddat.. its like.. i got so mani projects wif her tt need to be complete and i dun want the class like feel so awkward becoz of us
YOU ARE HOPELESS! A LOSER! No one in your class cares. No one cares. You cannot let go, and please don't put the burden on your classmates. You are only looking for excuses to justify you pathetic behavior. However, to redeem yourself is easy, but can you do it. Be a man, let go and get on with your life!

clarinet said:
人生的执着只会带来伤心,后悔和绝望。
学会放手而走新的路才可把生命活的开心点。

Good Quote here, clarinet :thumbsup:

Hi Trezeguet, I have been reading this thread for the whole one hour.

Most of the advise have been given to you by some of the nice CSers here.
Some of us, including me, have gone thru the more painful experience than you have encounter before.
All their guidance are correct, so dun ignore and take it for granted.

Nothing much for me to say.
In short, do let go and carry on with your life. :)

First step, say 'yes dear, I am wrong, you are right', but must be sincere and no bargaining. Next step, cow her again, tell her that, but you need to be brave, strong, thick skinned and tactful in the process, ignore all the idle talk and what ever else. At some point it, will be either a yes or a no from either of you. If it is a no, at least you tried. In situations like such, real men dun whine, just learn to appease the unappeasable. If yes, practice TLC with her, it is like water and sunlight to plants.

Parchiao said:
First step, say 'yes dear, I am wrong, you are right', but must be sincere and no bargaining. Next step, cow her again, tell her that, but you need to be brave, strong, thick skinned and tactful in the process, ignore all the idle talk and what ever else. At some point it, will be either a yes or a no from either of you. If it is a no, at least you tried. In situations like such, real men dun whine, just learn to appease the unappeasable. If yes, practice TLC with her, it is like water and sunlight to plants.
well as for the relationship... i'll see fate ba.. i'll juz stop toking to her fer a while since she is irritated by me... as for maybe some of the projects.. i'll try to do it for her.. then juz send to her email and she edit...

Sion said:
When I sleep I always dream about which bank to rob to finance the next big item to purchase. :sweatsm:

i'm going to stay away from you with a 30ft pole especially near a bank...:bsmilie:

trezeguet said:
well as for the relationship... i'll see fate ba.. i'll juz stop toking to her fer a while since she is irritated by me... as for maybe some of the projects.. i'll try to do it for her.. then juz send to her email and she edit...

Great!:thumbsup: Don't pester her but still doing all the small thing for her. Remember little thing that count that make a relationship work.
But don't talk other than the project in the email.
But if you could show her some care but without irri..tate her will be lagi best, this one you have to think how to do it..
All the best.:thumbsup:

well guys thanks for all e advice.. i'm slowly but definitely getting back on track wif life.. my aim now is to fully conc. on studies and prepare for exams next month.. if there's any better method to conc better tell me guys.. thanks alot...

Yeah, take more pictures, buy more equipment :bsmilie:

Just get on with life, the only thing that's constant is change, and without pain, there's no love. So chill and stay cool!

Just let her go, if she really wants to go.
No point holding on.
It may be difficult, but try...

Until the next person comes along, I think you will have a hard time forgetting her.

Sion said:
To some of us, even with pain there is also no love. :lovegrin:
That is known as "kiam cai mia" (salted life, direct translation) :bsmilie:

Sion said:
When I sleep I always dream about which bank to rob to finance the next big item to purchase. :sweatsm:

hahaha.. same same... i dreamt of robbing a bank without security guards, no CCTVs, no alarms and yah.. smiling counter staffs and erm... loads of $$ !

and i got myself so many things.. and tat was a dream lahs !!! hahaahah :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
hahaha.. same same... i dreamt of robbing a bank without security guards, no CCTVs, no alarms and yah.. smiling counter staffs and erm... loads of $$ !

and i got myself so many things.. and tat was a dream lahs !!! hahaahah :bsmilie:

hehehe....when i burn those hell money...i was wondering how many camera bodies, lenses, condos, cars i can buy with just one piece of 1,000,000,000,000,000 note. hahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

trezeguet said:

aiyah...don't bother about her anymore lah. if a girl can pluck up the courage to tell the guy to buzz off, then she has probably spent a lot of time thinking about the relationship...and also consulted her friends about it, and has already concluded that it is not worth her time anymore. it is seldom easy to reverse her decision...and whatever you do for her, she'll view it in a cynical manner to reinforce her decision. move on with life....there's a lot of trees in the forest...you won't be sure that she is the right one, until you've gone out to meet the rest. heheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.