Not open for further replies.

Weili80

Jul 15, 2008
Sharing some shots

Reiee-41.jpg

Reiee-42.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Last edited:
Please post a link to the images, not the Multiply webpage URL.

Please post a link to the images, not the Multiply webpage URL.

Sorry about it. I have not posted photos for quite a long time. So almost forgotten how to do it. Lol

What is this about BLUE eyes?

Looks horrible!

Last edited:
The first picture has the most potential, if I ignore the fake-color contacts that make her eyes look dead and soulless.

Other than that, you have a nice skintone, the reflected lighting is nice (with catchlights in the eyes too). She's looking right at you, which could result in a wealth of expression... But it's killed by the contacts.

The first picture has the most potential, if I ignore the fake-color contacts that make her eyes look dead and soulless.

Other than that, you have a nice skintone, the reflected lighting is nice (with catchlights in the eyes too). She's looking right at you, which could result in a wealth of expression... But it's killed by the contacts.
Bro, thank you for your comment

She's sweet. The face is a bit underlit, perhaps. :)

She's sweet. The face is a bit underlit, perhaps. :)
I guess you are referring to the second photo when you mean the face is underlit. We are on the edge of an open shade and the light is brighter on the model's left side. By using natural light only, the model's left side of the face will be lit more than the right side of the face and this is the effect that I want to achieve. I can lit the model's face more by using flash but that will produce flat lighting on her face. I guess the best solution will be to move her even closer to the edge of the open shade where the light is brigher. Thank you for your comment

I guess you are referring to the second photo when you mean the face is underlit. We are on the edge of an open shade and the light is brighter on the model's left side. By using natural light only, the model's left side of the face will be lit more than the right side of the face and this is the effect that I want to achieve. I can lit the model's face more by using flash but that will produce flat lighting on her face. I guess the best solution will be to move her even closer to the edge of the open shade where the light is brigher. Thank you for your comment

Yup, I know you want that kind of effect. That's why I didn't say too much. No hard and fast rules in photography. :D

that is after photoshop :bsmilie:
Bro, Reiee is going to kill you when she sees your comment. Lol. Jokes aside, her skin is already quite good in real life. I am just enhancing it in Photoshop

Bro, Reiee is going to kill you when she sees your comment. Lol. Jokes aside, her skin is already quite good in real life. I am just enhancing it in Photoshop

i ve got seen better one ... no marks at all one... done a TFCD for her woah ... nothin to clone on the face one:bsmilie:
must emphasis not a baby TFCD:bsmilie:

i ve got seen better one ... no marks at all one... done a TFCD for her woah ... nothin to clone on the face one:bsmilie:
must emphasis not a baby TFCD:bsmilie:
Look like perfection really does exist in real life. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.