Registration For Lumix World Activity has Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith10w

Feb 2, 2002
Unknown
www.pictorial.com.sg
Confirmed List for the 1st Lumix World Activity

1) tkp77 / Francis Tan (FZ20 mounted in D70 Casing & Kit Lens)
2) awongkk / Alex Wong
3) LifeWorld:Sim Ivan:FZ20
4) AncientMariner / Jay Kay Chan, FZ10/LTZ10/FX5
5) Rogersk8ter/Roger Ang, FZ20
6) acetylcholine fz1
7) josho / josh / FZ20
8) JimDavis / George Tan /FZ10
9) budiman10/Ali Budiman/FZ20
10) Ivan / FZ20
11) k3nn3th03 ( Kenneth ) / FZ20
12) Howdy (Anthony) / FZ1/FZ20
13) Hong Jia / FZ10
14) codling / malcolm / fz20
15) Jack Chen / FZ 20
16) snapsnap135/ Leonard / FZ20
17) balilane/ bah lee/ FZ20
18) Lynch / Kelv / FZ20
19) sunkist/vincent/fz20
20) sunkist gf/nana/fx2
21) ZinY / Ken / FZ20
22) Kinmen/FZ20
23) chianchiek / CC / FZ20
24) Pointer / FZ20
25) unseen / FZ5
26) dominator / FZ5

The 26 Abv Mentioned Participants are invited to Panasonic Building
on 4th June 2005 at 10am for the Official Registration of the Lumix World Activity which will be held on 26th June 2005, Singapore Zoological Garden 9am.

Venue: For Registration

No. 2 Jalan Kilang Barat
Jalan Bukit Merah
Panasonic Building
Ground Level Customer Service Centre

+Please Bring your Identity Card, Purchase receipt and Warranty Card.
+A short briefing will be conducted.
+If Any changes Pls inform in a week advance.
+Any Change or query pls call 62772398/87.

Registration closed? (I can see that there is a wolf in sheep's clothing somewhere in this thread). :think:

Or can I still register for the event?

Har? you see only 1 ah?

I see at least 4 doom, doom, doom, doom doo doom, doom doo doom.. "Luke, I am your father" here hahahahahahahaha

Zenten said:
Registration closed? (I can see that there is a wolf in sheep's clothing somewhere in this thread). :think:

Or can I still register for the event?

Papa Vader, do I hear you calling ..... ;)

Go zoo FOC, can I join in? I just claim back my FZ10 from pawnshop ..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I'll probably gatecrash, pay the $14 to learn from the masters... just need to hide behind the lumixers.... doom, doom, doom, doom doo doom, doom doo doom. :bsmilie:

Zenten said:
Papa Vader, do I hear you calling ..... ;)

Go zoo FOC, can I join in? I just claim back my FZ10 from pawnshop ..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Seriously, I am now armed with the FZ10 (don't play play) so can I go zoo with the rest ......... FOC. Yours sincerely, Desperate man ;p .

registration really closed huh? i really wanna go...

Tetsuhiko said:
registration really closed huh? i really wanna go...

i guess if u r willing to pay, i dun think the zoo will keep u out...

my suggestion is, pay and follow along...

:confused:

wah..very fierce leh..because i be having camp at NYP, den early morning must wake up and chiong down to Zoo, den later still must go for the PLUG..really shag sia

don't think i can make it for the zoo wan lah..so i think i go for the PLUG outing loh..

Tetsuhiko said:
wah..very fierce leh..because i be having camp at NYP, den early morning must wake up and chiong down to Zoo, den later still must go for the PLUG..really shag sia

don't think i can make it for the zoo wan lah..so i think i go for the PLUG outing loh..

fierce ??

i hope its not my words ... :what:

if so, sorry...

:)

Read Carefully the first post on this thread.

Zoo outing registration at Panasonic building on the 4 Jun 10am.

Actual visit to zoo is 26th June 2005

Dun anyhow chiong here chiong here.. wait :mad2:

Tetsuhiko said:

rhair78 said:

Be careful later you chiong to the Zoo and see no one there :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong

Cheers
John

rhair78 said:

Guys, this is pretty misleading ..... if registration for Zoo outing on 26/6/2005 is 4/6/2005, it means that we can still register and go to the Zoo with the gang .... without paying, right??? (Just have to produce Lumix product receipt and warranty card to qualify). ;p :D :thumbsup:

paiseh..yesterday abit blur... :bsmilie:

Zenten said:
Guys, this is pretty misleading ..... if registration for Zoo outing on 26/6/2005 is 4/6/2005, it means that we can still register and go to the Zoo with the gang .... without paying, right??? (Just have to produce Lumix product receipt and warranty card to qualify). ;p :D :thumbsup:

if possible, then i would like to register also.. ;)

Zenten said:

Well, if registration only goiven to the 26 persons in the confirmed list
as in post#1, then no chance liao loh... :(

I also want to join but saw the thread too late.... :sweat:

The Registering of the outing is only for the confirmed list :nono: , read previous thread about outing for Lumix world... :) ...maybe ppl who miss this chance can go to the 2nd one Jurong Birdpark. ;)

keith10w said:
The Registering of the outing is only for the confirmed list :nono: , read previous thread about outing for Lumix world... :) ...maybe ppl who miss this chance can go to the 2nd one Jurong Birdpark. ;)

What if some out of the 26 fail to turn up? Shouldn't there be places reserved for those who want to go? ;p

Zenten said:
What if some out of the 26 fail to turn up? Shouldn't there be places reserved for those who want to go? ;p

i am only suggesting...

maybe there is a reserve list...

then for the 26 confirm pple, if they cannot make it last min due to unforseen things, then pple from the reserve list can fill up the place...

well, its only my tots...

then 2nd, got jurong BP meh ??

Status
Not open for further replies.