Status
Not open for further replies.

bwilly

Aug 28, 2004
Woodlands
www.markkhor.com
There u go..as demand.

regina1_6.jpg

ugly toe nail. are you trying to bring out the worst of the model?

Huh??

What is the pic trying to show? The plaster? The toe? The ugly black ring on her heel? Can the TS please elaborate what this picture is supposed to mean? Colours are all over the shop. What exactly is the focus of the pic here? I will say my own shots have DO NOT HAVE a lot to shout about, but this pic leaves me in a state of confusion as I believe not only me, but the rest of the people viewing will also be left scratching their heads as to what is one supposed to see.

If this pic is meant to be a private picture to be sent to someone else, as in the case of reply #1 and #4, why is this picture posted here? Abstract??

Last edited:
unglam pic. looks bad on the model, think twice before posting. :think:

i tink e placement of the foot is wrong need to go a lil farther back to get the shot proper
if u wanted a shot at this angle, u shld have added in her toes n all..
gd effort thou.
thanks bwilly for sharing

yea i dun get it too.. y onlythe feet.. isn't she in a bathing suitor something?? its the beach ain't it... :O

but nice tho.. she has nice feet despite the nails but i'd go for full feet if i were you..
she has fine features on her feet n i guess u were trying to show us tat..
gd effort anyway..

keep posting..

A plaster ad perhaps ... lol
imho the feet has so many wounds and unkept nails, and looks kind of a bit too fleshy uneven skin tone, and perhaps dry above the ankle...

A plaster ad perhaps ... lol
imho the feet has so many wounds and unkept nails, and looks kind of a bit too fleshy uneven skin tone, and perhaps dry above the ankle...

haha your first post is here! cool...

i believe the model is hardworking and due to over walking and such (we were at the beach)
her feet looked dirty n all.. no worries.

haha well it caught my attention as the name is same with mine :p

probably requires more than normal attention to understand and indulge in this photo- if that ever was the intention of the thread starter.
or probably, like you suggested, it's the model wanting to show the hardship in the line thus posting such photo to stir attention :)
i'd like to hear what the thread starter has to tell about this photo :)

does the plaster enhance the meaning of being lame literally?

but i dun understand the title? she got stung by jellyfish?

Status
Not open for further replies.