Regarding shutterstock

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentmonkey

Jul 10, 2004
www.flickr.com
hey guys got some questions for those who are registered with shutterstock as contributors

i registered for shutterstock but they kept rejecting my IC/driver's license...emailed them asking why, they gave me a very vague reply like "thanks for emailing us, please check out FAQ" which i did, but it didn't answer why it got rejected.. anyone knows why?

agentmonkey said:
hey guys got some questions for those who are registered with shutterstock as contributors

i registered for shutterstock but they kept rejecting my IC/driver's license...emailed them asking why, they gave me a very vague reply like "thanks for emailing us, please check out FAQ" which i did, but it didn't answer why it got rejected.. anyone knows why?

They will be rejecting it for a valid reason, upload another ID, failing this, email the SS team with the ID attached and ask why its not acceptable.

My IC sent it at about 600x 200 was accepted... could it be that the jpg cmpression was too high for them to read?

ok at least now i know that they do accept the Singaporean IC..

will try again.....my IC is abit cracked..also had a change of address, so there's that strip covering the original address and it's falling apart....could that be another reason? buggers could think i'm some dodgy fella from some 3rd world country

Hmm hehe my adress amendment was still quite intact so they might think you are trying to cover it up :D If all else fail you can try 11B (assuming you have been though NS..)

well..waiting for NS...about my passport..umm..the photo is still of me when i was a kid... like...6 years old or something..i think it's about time i got it updated

Status
Not open for further replies.