Regarding Olypmus pen series Videos

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi all, new to video here, I m using my ep3 to shoot video and np with viewing on the camera itself but when I slot my SD card into my laptop, Im unable to view the video, the video cant even be found, I thought it was deleted and when placing back into the camera, np, the video is still there. Any advice on this to view it on the computer?

canonmono said:
Hi all, new to video here, I m using my ep3 to shoot video and np with viewing on the camera itself but when I slot my SD card into my laptop, Im unable to view the video, the video cant even be found, I thought it was deleted and when placing back into the camera, np, the video is still there. Any advice on this to view it on the computer?

Are you using a Mac or Windows PC?

the video and photo folders are in different location

Im using windows, I search the whole SD card but there are no video file to be found ..

I just used my Olympus pen to take a video and photo. I see that both the video and photo are in the same folder

canonmono said:
Im using windows, I search the whole SD card but there are no video file to be found ..

Which video format ?
AVCHD or MOV ?

Try in windows explorer, select unhindered all file types. Perhaps that may help.