Regarding Olypmus pen series Videos

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi all, new to video here, I m using my ep3 to shoot video and np with viewing on the camera itself but when I slot my SD card into my laptop, Im unable to view the video, the video cant even be found, I thought it was deleted and when placing back into the camera, np, the video is still there. Any advice on this to view it on the computer?

milez

Jun 16, 2012
Singapore
canonmono said:
Hi all, new to video here, I m using my ep3 to shoot video and np with viewing on the camera itself but when I slot my SD card into my laptop, Im unable to view the video, the video cant even be found, I thought it was deleted and when placing back into the camera, np, the video is still there. Any advice on this to view it on the computer?
Are you using a Mac or Windows PC?

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Im using windows, I search the whole SD card but there are no video file to be found ..

nedy77

Jun 21, 2005
I just used my Olympus pen to take a video and photo. I see that both the video and photo are in the same folder

milez

Jun 16, 2012
Singapore
canonmono said:
Im using windows, I search the whole SD card but there are no video file to be found ..
Which video format ?
AVCHD or MOV ?

Try in windows explorer, select unhindered all file types. Perhaps that may help.

Top Bottom