Regarding Coolermaster Enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

highfive

Jun 24, 2007
I've been looking around for cooler master external enclosures, both 2.5" and 3.5". No shop in sim lim seems to be carrying them. Does anybody know why and where to get them in Singapore? :dunno:

not much but they are still around. just got to look harder. IDE or SATA? Think coolermaster is mainly IDE. I will let go of mine if you want? :D

not much but they are still around. just got to look harder. IDE or SATA? Think coolermaster is mainly IDE. I will let go of mine if you want? :D

SATA, which one is yours?

I bought mine some time ago from Laser Distributer. Level 4 or 5. Mine is SATA with E-SATA & USB ports.

Forgot to mention. It's in Sim Lim Square.

Just called them up. Was told that the local distributor isn't importing it anymore :sweat: it was also vaguely mentioned that they are no more in production??? (coolermaster website still lists them so I guess the former reason should be the more valid one)

Another curious point is...even ebay.com doesn't have them, is there a worldwide shortage or something?

Sata is rare. They are mostly in IDE.

You need 1 HDD type enclosures or tower enclosures (where you can put many HDDs?) I have two CFI 8 bay enclosures - very cheap and good, comes in both IDE and SATA (which is really IDE + Convertor board built in).

Status
Not open for further replies.