Regarding converting photo to Vcd


Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2006
371
0
16
#1
Hi everybody! I'm using Ixus 400 taking picture at the highest resolution(superfine), setting the photo to large(2272x1704) and using Nero6. My problem is when i converting the photos to Vcd slideshow, the picture is very blur on tv. Is there any ways to make my photo look sharper on Tv? Thanks:)
 

kietgnoel

New Member
Dec 24, 2004
656
0
0
Planet Earth
#2
It will always look "blur" if you convert to the VCD format. Try the DVD format instead. The picture quality will be much better.
 

Jul 16, 2006
371
0
16
#3
kietgnoel said:
It will always look "blur" if you convert to the VCD format. Try the DVD format instead. The picture quality will be much better.

ok i will gib it a try thanks:)
 

shojibake

New Member
Dec 7, 2004
387
0
0
#4
Be aware that PAL specs require a downsizing of the photos to fit the screen. So if you do it before hand and sharpen it'll help somewhat.
 

2100

Senior Member
Mar 3, 2004
3,591
0
0
48
#5
VCD is also limited to 99 pix, and no real "menu".
 

Jul 16, 2006
371
0
16
#6
shojibake said:
Be aware that PAL specs require a downsizing of the photos to fit the screen. So if you do it before hand and sharpen it'll help somewhat.
erm...den how? use NTSC? or resize to wat size den use PAL?:confused: btw, use Jpg format right? Thanks.
 

Jul 16, 2006
371
0
16
#7
2100 said:
VCD is also limited to 99 pix, and no real "menu".
funny leh, i tried Dvd oso limit to 99pix.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom