Regarding Contaxable II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
Given the permission by the Admin of CS to write this thread to investigate whether I am a "Con" or "Cheat" .....

Please refer to this thread: http://forum.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=262122

Here I like to raise 3 questions for all to think and Contaxable to answer:

1. Contract/Agreement

Before you paid for this workshop by either Tobias or Martin, I had a clause which stated The organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if the number of participants are not reached.

If the shoot is cancel, of course I will pay back the money. But if it is postpone, and the participants ok with the postponement then we go ahead but if he/she don't agree to the postponement, full refund is paid (before the money is sent to overseas).... There are some pariticpants I had refunded them fully on the next day because they can't make it on the postponement date.

2. Breach of Contract/Trust

5 Days before the workshop, Mr Contaxtable started this thread: http://forum.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?p=2876844#post2876844 and accuse me or running away with the money. This is just like buying a coffin for a father/mother before he/she is dead.

I was told by some participants that this is defamatory statement he has created and can claim him for losses of income or damages. I am not sure about it.

Anyway, the above 2 Questions I raised are to let you guys see whether at that point of time, had I break any rules despite of his impatience and inconveniced?

Lastly, I would like Mr Contaxable who said that the participants PM/CALL/SMS him and told him that they are cheated by me. You can list the names in here, if it is so true that I had collected $10,000.00 from the participants from this workshop, I will go to the nearest police station with you.

However, I think you would not do that cos you cannot produce that 25 names. But I made a different approach.

FOR THOSE WHO SIGNED UP WITH ME FOR THIS WORKSHOP (TOBIAS OR MARTIN), PLEASE PM THE ADMIN OF CS AND TELL HIM HOW MUCH YOU PAID ME AND HOW MUCH BALANCE I HAD OWED YOU. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME.

FOR THOSE WHO HAD CHEATED OR CONNED BY ME FROM WHAT MR CONTAXABLE HAD CLAIMED, ALSO PLEASE WRITE TO ADMIN OF CS. TELL HIM HOW I CHEAT YOU ON WHAT SHOOT AND HOW MUCH!!!!

Only by doing these, I can prove what Mr Contaxable is lying. I don't ask for much, just I need a public apology in CS. Is this too much too asked????

Mr Contaxable, you can boast that you own several companies, trained low educated people to make 5 figures income and a string of paper qualifications, but you can't lie. In order to cover the mistake you made which caused me lose money and inconvenice, you created lie after lie about me.

Do you think Admin and Moderators of CS are stupid? People like Wolfgang allow con artist or fraudster to be around in CS? If I am one, I would had been banned long time ago. If the people who PM you and told you about how i cheat them, why can't they PM the ADMIN of CS to get me investigated!!!!

During my stay here in CS: I organised close to 100 TFCDs, more than 20 local based OSM and 6 Nude OSMs. Hundreds of photographers had enjoyed quality models at cheap rates. That's also the reason why you join my shoot.

If there were problems, I would have been booted out from CS long time ago........

Darren, sorry that you have to get involve this time.......

Participants, please write to Darren to claim your money... Thanks

what is the third question? :dunno:

what is the third question? :dunno:

Actually the third question is lastly .... :) to list the names of those who he claimed PM him and said were cheated by me....

Also, he said that he can showed the moderators about the sms he sent me .... Hahaha, I just need to reset my pda to the time which I want my message to sent, can do the job liao. I believe you guys should know there's a software which can modify the sms text even it was sent by other party.... :)

Bob

To prove that you had lied, you had deleted the thread for Tobias which contained a contract with us stating who paid and who didnt. You deleted the content of the thread without notice or our agreement. In this case you are indeed a fraud as you manipulated with content which contained a written agreement.

As for the sms I sent to you, it is in my pda record and I can show to the police and the admin. You lied you did not receive my sms containing my account info. It has been over one month since your promised to pay your first $50. You hadn't paid a cent since I last checked 5 days ago. I can't be sitting by the atm to wait for the money. Again, $50 a month is unacceptable as you accumulated such a large sum of money from many whom you asked money from. Please return the money and do not tell everyone here you do not have money.

Again, I asked you to read what I wrote. While you may have difficulty reading, so please take your time to read. As for your other claims, again you have no ground while i have prove against you that you are up to no good.

Many members here wrote to me and I do not even know them. They are the regulars here at Clubsnap. All I hear from them is you are a bad guy who owe many people money for a long time in clubsnap. I revealed my real name to many of them including my contact information. Some even invited me out to a pub. Oh, remember the pub you used to go? You had some history there btw.

I would not discredit you for not having good models, but you have this undying habit of asking people for money. You owe several people money and this is a fact which you yourself admitted.

Please, Bobman, I am not trying to kill your business here, but I am just asking for my money back and also ask you to pay back those whom you owe for the workshop. You wasted our time with fake dates and you failed to inform us whenever those dates were walkovers. In this instance, you have breached the trust in us. Also, you had not apologised to us why you kept changing those dates. Whenever we asked, you gave a new date. Whenever you take money, you said it is needed to pay for airfare for instructor to come at a certain date. It didnt happen and please stop blabbing nonsense here.

Since you ignored my messages and since this is the only place you show yourself, I take it that you will read what I post. You may punch below the belt like you did to several members here, but I stand firm in what I belief.

My account is written here in bold. I had made it convenient for you. Do you need me to bring you over?

Please, dont make things difficult here for yourself.

If you are so right and I am so wrong. Write no further. Let the Admin of CS to investigate!!

What differentiates animals from human beings that we have the ability to think and reason. What you are and what you own does not equate to the dignity of a men, but on what he does ...................

Before the new implementations, creating of threads in the workshop section is only limit to 5. If the workshop is fixed, the admin request us to remove or delete the thread to keep the sub forum clean....

Although this is the year of a Pig, don't think like one.... find out the fact first.

As for the monthly payment, let me tell you. I had talk to the moderate and I will spell it out here. I will transfer through giro $50.00 or more to your account (saving or current, I will find out)

Account Name: <<Name removed by request>>
Account Number: <<Acc No Removed by Request>>

Similiarly I will send you a check to this address...

<<Name removed by request>>
<<>Address Removed by Request>

This is the cancellation of a Nude Shoot and Workshop which you signed up with me.

If you do not cry wolf..... the workshop would be a successful one.

What till you see Martin next month and let him tell the rest of the people attending his workshop, what happened the arrangements between the agency and me.....

You can lie but you can hide truths!!!!!

Please do not OT and side track to confuse others. Stick to the proper agenda and answer like a man....

If you say I cheated many people, ask those to PM to the Admin.... If they can PM to you, why can't they PM to Admin?????

Mr Contaxable, you have not answer my Question on:

1. Contract/Agreement

2. Breach of Contract/Trust

Am I guilty of these 2????

This will be the final thread on the issue - Contaxable and Bobman have both presented their arguments and viewpoints and we believe that there is no further point in airing linen in public.

Bobman has contacted me and asked that all those aggrieved contact me with details of their alleged debt and if they have an agreed repayment "agreement" that has been discussed with Bobman so that we have a "record" of sorts on what is going on - let me stress that we are not in any way endorsing nor denying Bobman's alleged wrongdoings, we are merely facilitating and mediating in the only way we can.

I believe that Contaxable and Bobman have both made their standpoints online and we suggest that the matter be settled privately or worse comes to worst, through the appropriate legal channels.

With regards to the threads that have been deleted by Bobman on the shoots (as intimated by Contaxable), we advise that the information contained therein are available for scrutiny should the need arise - no information is physically deleted from the database. This has always been the case, and we had also implemented a "no-editing" rule which preserves information posted (to prevent changing of past information) in the forums where transactions are made (Workshops, Buy&Sell, Mass Orders, etc).

With this, I am locking the thread and any future postings on this matter will be removed - if Contaxable (or Bobman) wishes to post responses with regard to this issue, please send it as a PM to me and I will add into this existing thread.

Caspere sent me this PM after I had closed the thread, and I believe it warrants posting in this thread :-

Caspere said:
I can understand the multitude of difficulties of organizing shoots for so many people over so many days with differing schedules and timings, so I can empathize with Bobman on the risks of running such an operation especially on a shoestring. I won’t even do it for profit or the promise of it. But at least somebody is attempting to do it.

I am one of those people who signed up, and paid. I have yet to shoot because of the scheduling difficulties and timing issues for the models/organizers and for me too. BUT, I do not blame Bobman because I understand, and more importantly I appreciate the efforts on CS and behind the scenes to bring such opportunities to me and my friends. With regards to the claims of “cheating” or attempts to “cheat,” I must say I have never felt it that way, or even occurred to me that I was being “cheated.” All this while I am contact with Bobman thru CS’s PMs, sms, and phone conversations without difficulties experienced by the incumbents. So…. … I can only venture to guess it’s just “sensitivities and personalities” that are recycled over and over again to blow this matter out of proportion.

To be fair, I can also understand the anxieties faced by Contaxable and others, where monies are concerned, especially in sufficient amount needed urgently. It will be rude of me to suggest that these needed the monies in question, so I must think that it’s the because of the “principle” of getting the money back for services not rendered. I do not disagree with this principle. As a matter of fact, I fully agree that money for services not rendered should be returned in the shortest possible time.

That said, . . it would have “fairer” if we can put Bobman’s situation in its context; that he is facing the difficulties as mentioned in my first paragraph, and coupled with the monies paid and lost due to a multitude of events that initiated/followed/compounded his losses, and thereby disrupted the operation of the workshops. I do not think it was intentional nor purposeful or with malice that the incumbents did what they did, just the accumulation of misunderstandings to the n-th degree.

To resolve this above, we have to look at what is the actual problems outstanding instead of what transpired.

Actual Problem

Those people who were owed money needs to be paid.
Organizer has not enough funds to pay and organize the shoots at the same time.

Solution?
“Somebody” comes in-between to pay the aggrieved parties.
Organizer pay the “Somebody” over X period of time.

I believe some of us are ready to help, but this “spat” must end.

My 2 cents..

Status
Not open for further replies.