Refurb Macs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Just wondering, are refurb macs from Apple worth it? Thinking of getting one to replace one of my windoze rigs that cant run vista :bsmilie:

yeah....

but where can i get refurb macs ???? :dunno:

was looking for a PowerMac with single G5 processor thou...:dunno:

yeah....

but where can i get refurb macs ???? :dunno:

was looking for a PowerMac with single G5 processor thou...:dunno:

Apple's Online Store :)

noo haf. all is dual G5... which i dun wan.. too fast liao. and too ex..

i am budget one.... thats why i ask in CS.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

noo haf. all is dual G5... which i dun wan.. too fast liao. and too ex..

i am budget one.... thats why i ask in CS.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Thinking of getting an intel core one (It's been ages since i used an intel powered desktop :sweat:)

Do not expect brand new cosmetics. You Mac may come with some minor "hairline" scratches.

Also do yourself a favor, get the AppleCare extend warranty, regardless of buying brand new or refurbished.

Refurbished Macs are pretty good, a friend of mine recently bought a refurbished MacBook Pro CD 2GHz, look almost entirely new, except for the battery closure, which looked a little scratched.

Reminder though: PowerPC based Macs cannot dual boot Windows XP. Mac OS 10.5 for Intel is likely to support up to Windows Vista. PPC macs are depreciating really quickly, so maybe you can wait and see if the price goes down more drastically this holiday season.

ha. the purpose of the mac i wanna get is to run MAC.. and i will not and never run windows...

sick of windows man..... but no choice.. until i get mac. i will have to be stuck with windows for now..

PowerPc !!! dun think haf leh....... single core G5.. where are uuuuuu,... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Am aiming for the iMac Intel Core :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.