ReFleXions


Status
Not open for further replies.

kelster

New Member
Apr 25, 2003
1,057
0
0
41
Everywhere where e sun shines
Visit site
#3
hey ndroo...donno leh...like the reflection...maybe will be better to remove the chair slightly out of the pic...and yup...personally would prefer without the spoon and knife...then the composition will be clean and nice...heh...but the image is good and sharp...good shot nevertheless...
 

ndroo

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
8,243
3
0
47
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
#4
hi guys, i couldn't do anything to the cultery or chair coz i shot this outside a restaurant, and i wasn't dining there. so it was a 'compose, shoot n walk away' kind of shot :bsmilie: thanks for the suggestions though. :)
 

kelster

New Member
Apr 25, 2003
1,057
0
0
41
Everywhere where e sun shines
Visit site
#5
renegade said:
hi guys, i couldn't do anything to the cultery or chair coz i shot this outside a restaurant, and i wasn't dining there. so it was a 'compose, shoot n walk away' kind of shot :bsmilie: thanks for the suggestions though. :)

oh...I see...heh...well...you did the best you could under the situation then...heh...
 

ndroo

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
8,243
3
0
47
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
#6
kelster said:
oh...I see...heh...well...you did the best you could under the situation then...heh...
:bsmilie: well i could have order a beer n take my time to shoot, but then again ... once u pop, u juz won't stop ... get what i mean? ;) :bsmilie:
 

kelster

New Member
Apr 25, 2003
1,057
0
0
41
Everywhere where e sun shines
Visit site
#7
renegade said:
:bsmilie: well i could have order a beer n take my time to shoot, but then again ... once u pop, u juz won't stop ... get what i mean? ;) :bsmilie:
heh...rite...got it...but gotta watch the poppings...heh...else the beer belly gonna be a problem...at least for me lah...heh heh... ;)
 

Clown

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
3,779
1
38
Singapore
#11
fwah! shoot from outside restaurant oso can produce this result ar?!

*kowtow*
 

Jia Wang

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
1,306
0
0
43
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
#12
renegade said:
hi guys, i couldn't do anything to the cultery or chair coz i shot this outside a restaurant, and i wasn't dining there. so it was a 'compose, shoot n walk away' kind of shot :bsmilie: thanks for the suggestions though. :)
Great eye for beauty :thumbsup: :thumbsup:I truly admire such keen sense of composition without any manipulation of your subjects... I've learnt something :)
 

Aug 19, 2003
254
0
0
www.boyorange.org
#13
hmmm, i like the cutlery though. the chair could have been easily PSed away.. if i may be bold enough to ask, could you post the original photo and i try my hand at making it into a poster?

if cannot then nevermind lah... cos the red coaster is too tempting to not give it a try hahahaha... Great shot! sharp and crisp! :)
 

ndroo

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
8,243
3
0
47
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
#14
JermsDayOut said:
hmmm, i like the cutlery though. the chair could have been easily PSed away.. if i may be bold enough to ask, could you post the original photo and i try my hand at making it into a poster?

if cannot then nevermind lah... cos the red coaster is too tempting to not give it a try hahahaha... Great shot! sharp and crisp! :)
gosh, wish i could do that. :cry: this was meant as an experimental shot (was there for night shoot), so i overwrote the original file. :cry:

yeah, now ... if i think about it ... could be made into a pretty ok poster ah? :cry:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom