1. In which area is critique or feedback to be given?
I would like to sought:
- if the amount of the vibrances are too much.
- on the focusing of the object (the reflection in the car mirror).
- on what else can be done to enhance to show more on the clouds in the car mirror.
2. What were you hoping to achieve with this image?
I was hoping to bring out the clarity and clouds reflected on the car mirror
3. Under what circumstance was the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
This picture was taken when I was on the way back to SG from Cameron Highlands.
I was trying out shoot the beautiful clouds when returning home.. as I felt that clouds are so much clearer and prettier in Cameron than in SG.
4. Thread-starter's personal thoughts about the image.
I felt kinda happy when I actually captured the moments in this method.
The moments was being captured in a way that I did not expected. Its seems to be much more nicer than I was thinking and expected.