Reflection

hungrymonster

Oct 7, 2009
Singapore
_DSC5942.jpg

1. In which area is critique or feedback to be given?
I would like to sought:
- if the amount of the vibrances are too much.
- on the focusing of the object (the reflection in the car mirror).
- on what else can be done to enhance to show more on the clouds in the car mirror.

2. What were you hoping to achieve with this image?
I was hoping to bring out the clarity and clouds reflected on the car mirror

3. Under what circumstance was the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
This picture was taken when I was on the way back to SG from Cameron Highlands.
I was trying out shoot the beautiful clouds when returning home.. as I felt that clouds are so much clearer and prettier in Cameron than in SG.

4. Thread-starter's personal thoughts about the image.
I felt kinda happy when I actually captured the moments in this method.
The moments was being captured in a way that I did not expected. Its seems to be much more nicer than I was thinking and expected.

good idea nice colors and great environment...... but where is subject?

is this what you have in mind?

feels abit overpp of the blue...maybe the subject can be the evening setting sun accompanied by the clouds instead of only the clouds? :)

Looks a bit soft to me. I think colours a bit overdone too.

colors are a tad too saturated to me, and the picture looks pretty... empty. My eyes are hunting for a subject but it found none.

d9119>> Thanks for the comments..
I was just trying shot the images that was reflected in the car mirror but aren't sure if I did it correctly not.. therefore in this case, maybe the subject would be the clouds in the car mirror... hehe :sweat:

pokiemon>> yaaa!! that's the idea i am trying to shoot.. lolx :embrass:

ovaltinemilo>>Thanks for your comments..
This is the original photo that I have taken...
1_DSC5942.jpg

I am not sure how to edit.. with the mind of blue clouds.. i have edited into.. the blue blue photo instead..

Linnl71 & yrh0413>> Thanks for the comments.. I will try again to edit see if I can change the over saturated image...