[redstone] A Photo A Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstone

Redstone here!

First photo, with Olympus SP 500 UZ.

Been raining heavily past few days. A pic showing better days.

Blue & Blue

bb.jpg

welcome to PAD! i love this shocking blue! :)

redstone said:
Thanks!

Past midnight liao.

Look forward to a brighter future. A new day, a new hope.

Heaven's Light

cshl.jpg

now this is a wonderful shot. well done.

hmm.. Seems the poem doesn't reflect what u're trying to say with the picture.. But, it seems like u're implying something similar to what I saw in another website, abt Singapore's Heritage..

http://www.sgheritage.com/

Photo-poetry requires a strong feel for a place/venue in the photograph, so that you can effectively illustrate and sear the image into the viewer's mind.The poetry doesn't go well with the pictures, IMHO.It doesn't evoke much impression in the mind of the reader..

It does seem very familiar too..:think:

unusual perpective! :thumbsup:

Airwell (2)

airwell1.jpg

Not been free to take pics lately, so here's one. Another variation of the first pic.
Not straight cos was taken in a hurry. Wasn't sure if taking pics inside was allowed... ;p

redstone said:

this shot is really amazing, the rays of light shooting out from the clouds.:thumbsup:

i like the blue roof...really BLUE...:D

choo said:
i like the blue roof...really BLUE...:D

oh, that one's nice too. But what technique is that? Don't think the roof is blue right?

pop said:
oh, that one's nice too. But what technique is that? Don't think the roof is blue right?

Thanks! :D

Yes, it's really blue. I know there are not many blue roofed houses here. This is one of them.

The technique?
Increasing saturation. =P :bsmilie:
But only slightly.

And thanks to Sore Eyez for alerting me about the sheer blue-ness of the sky and roof!
Thanks bro!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.