Redcross Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiama

May 26, 2002
.SG
Snap touching shots of people helping the less fortunate and win an attractive prize in this competition by the Singapore Red Cross.

Info: www.redcross.org.sg
Closing: 12 Jan.

here's my picture:

redcross.jpg

I think I win.....

ok just kidding. Go for the competition, guys!

How do we submit? Print the photo out? or?
CAnnot find any submit page or what so ever?
Pardon me if i miss out anything.. :D

Guys, juts to take note. Here's some of the rules...

11. All entries submitted will become the sole property of Singapore Red Cross who also reserves the right to use them in any manner deemed fit, without payment of any fees.

13. Winners will be notified by post. Upon notification, all winners must submit their non-returnable negatives or transparencies, or original high-resolution digital image files (minimum 2000x1600 pixels) of their winning entries to Singapore Red Cross for publicity purposes.

So if win 1st price nevermind, got Canon S50. But if didn't win next time they use your photos also don't know if you'll get credit or not?

at least it is for the Red Cross, not some super rich company........

aiya... red cross..if they used your photo just take it that you're doing abit for helping out the less fortunate

cheers

rueyloon said:
at least it is for the Red Cross, not some super rich company........

aiya... red cross..if they used your photo just take it that you're doing abit for helping out the less fortunate

cheers

I know.... But I'm just not comfortable with the terms and condition.... Like after taking part, we own it to them to give them the rights like that....

Kira said:
I know.... But I'm just not comfortable with the terms and condition.... Like after taking part, we own it to them to give them the rights like that....

thats normal for competitions, what to do... :dunno:

i just got my entry form from cheers outlet..

A70 can't take 2000 x 1600 =( Don't think I can enter the competition... The rules state that not editing must be done to the picture... So I think I can't enlarge the picture using softwares =( Do anyone think it's possible to enlarge it provided that I don't break the rule?

i entering student competition ...

not sure how to submit the photo if i am using film SLR...

submit negatives or submit the photo?

i am so blur :dunno: :confused: :hammer: :flame:

Kira said:

I think they cannot do much with a 8R photo if I don't win anything.

Kelvin^Newbie said:

submit 8R photo.

Kelvin^Newbie said:

I'm entering the student competition too =D

Status
Not open for further replies.