Redang Island

KT1031

Nov 13, 2009
West
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

have any of you tried before underwater shooting with ur DSLR? thinking should i rent a underwater case for my D90 for this trip. u guys think it's safe?

I have not rented , but it's definetly worth renting . There's beautiful fishes and when the boat brings you on snorklijg trips. They bring you to exotic locations and you can get great landscape when you go up the beach . There's also underwater housing rental ther IIRC .

I got one of those digipac cases for dslr, its relatively safe for snorkelling but if you're going for a full-dive don't even consider. Rent the hardcase, I think they are a much safer albeit more expensive bet.

Hi all,

have any of you tried before underwater shooting with ur DSLR? thinking should i rent a underwater case for my D90 for this trip. u guys think it's safe?

Hmm, where can you rent the housing? Even if you can rent it, it doesn't guarantee your camera from being flooded...

Hmm, where can you rent the housing? Even if you can rent it, it doesn't guarantee your camera from being flooded...

haha. not sure abt it myself. i c website renting lens and camera, mayb they will have it as well? :dunno:

Check out the underwater photography sub-forum. Details about DSLR underwater housing, compact, etc.