:: Red Swift Pod ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
Experimented with shooting my ride... C&C most welcomed...

btw, any Swift owners out there? ;)

1)
62783731.jpg

2)
62783729.jpg

3)
63563544.jpg

4)
63563545.jpg

:thumbsup:

#1 and #4 are my favorites. Well polished car!

Howizzit that the detail of the right wing mirror (facing car) is lost into the body?

Cool swift :thumbsup: No fog lights?

Swifter here :)

nice swift....

bmx owner here... haha

:thumbsup:

#1 and #4 are my favorites. Well polished car!

Howizzit that the detail of the right wing mirror (facing car) is lost into the body?

Ehhh... Actually my car got lots of swirl marks... the lighting helped cover them up I guess... :bsmilie:

Detail of the right wing mirror? U mean #2? It's playing with the lightings again... ;)

Cool swift :thumbsup: No fog lights?

Swifter here :)

When I bot it last year, didn't manage to get it free leh... now too broke to add it on... But with hazy days back, quite tempted to fix them up... :bsmilie:

Sunny Singapore, so a Nissan Sunny owner here. :D

Anyway nice ride and nicely taken pic. Change the Rim get a kit and slurps, Lovely.

Rims and body kit don't come cheap ahh... with limited funds, it's either photography, travel or my ride... Hard choice... and I chose photography and travel... car cosmetics will have to wait... ;)

When I bot it last year, didn't manage to get it free leh... now too broke to add it on... But with hazy days back, quite tempted to fix them up... :bsmilie:

Yours is 1.5AT or 1.5MT? :)

I always feel that the car has no pulling power when loaded with passengers and gear :bsmilie: Aiming for a VW Golf :lovegrin:

Yours is 1.5AT or 1.5MT? :)

I always feel that the car has no pulling power when loaded with passengers and gear :bsmilie: Aiming for a VW Golf :lovegrin:

Mine's a 1.5AT... I agree with you on the power with full load and low gear... the pick-up feels a bit draggy... But still, very nice drivability... kekek, if ever possible, aiming for a mini-cooper next... ;)

Mine's a 1.5AT... I agree with you on the power with full load and low gear... the pick-up feels a bit draggy... But still, very nice drivability... kekek, if ever possible, aiming for a mini-cooper next... ;)

I think the new copper is out already, the one with the newer engine. Not too sure about that. I'm using the 1.5AT also :)

is there another version of swift? cos i got a guy tailgate me from ECP to AYE til about NUS... not bad lor... speed quite fast... mine 1.8l vs 1.5l...

is there another version of swift? cos i got a guy tailgate me from ECP to AYE til about NUS... not bad lor... speed quite fast... mine 1.8l vs 1.5l...

Assuming there was no modifications done to that Swift, there's actually a latest Swift Sports version... more vroom than the original 1.5 MT/AT... it's 1.6 MT engine... very chio version... :bsmilie:

where did u get the strobe? u mean u brought the whole thing there? pardon me for my ignorance..

Status
Not open for further replies.