Red Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Hello everyone,

Would appreciate some critiques/pointers to my photo here. Taken hand held at a dinner table. EXIFs are intact.

IMG_3432copy.jpg

Thank you, everyone for viewing. :)

nice pic. but if i'm not wrong, the top right golden part is very glaring and grabbing all the attention.

btw, just curious, :D mind telling me what lens u using ? :think:

rgds,
mark

apparently, you cam's focus was on those little white flowers.

agree also with the blown out highlights, the contrast makes you rose seemed under exposed.

marklim said:
nice pic. but if i'm not wrong, the top right golden part is very glaring and grabbing all the attention.

rgds,
mark
Hi Mark, thanks for the comment. As for the 'golden' part, it is a flame from a candle. I thought that it would be nice to have it in the picture (IMO). :)
I am using EF 28-105 f/3.5-4.5 USM.

marklim said:

rgds,
mark
Mark, may I know why you asked about the lens that I was using? Any problems with the picture?

CYRN said:
apparently, you cam's focus was on those little white flowers.

agree also with the blown out highlights, the contrast makes you rose seemed under exposed.
Hi CYRN, I remembered vividly that I focused on the rose and not on the white flowers. I agree, it seemed that the focus plane is on the white flowers. I wonder why...
Guess that need to practice more.
Thanks for the comment.

hello canew

it is a very good pic, and with vivid colour. However as what marklim comments, there are glaring at top part

anyway, it is a good try and please continue your efford to get better improvement ;)

yftye,

Thanks for your comments.

About the glare, I still like it that way it is. :) But thanks, for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.