Red Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Hello everyone,

Would appreciate some critiques/pointers to my photo here. Taken hand held at a dinner table. EXIFs are intact.

Thank you, everyone for viewing. :)

marklim

Jan 4, 2006
Bukit Timah
nice pic. but if i'm not wrong, the top right golden part is very glaring and grabbing all the attention.

btw, just curious, :D mind telling me what lens u using ? :think:

rgds,
mark

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
apparently, you cam's focus was on those little white flowers.

agree also with the blown out highlights, the contrast makes you rose seemed under exposed.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
marklim said:
nice pic. but if i'm not wrong, the top right golden part is very glaring and grabbing all the attention.

btw, just curious, :D mind telling me what lens u using ? :think:

rgds,
mark
Hi Mark, thanks for the comment. As for the 'golden' part, it is a flame from a candle. I thought that it would be nice to have it in the picture (IMO). :)
I am using EF 28-105 f/3.5-4.5 USM.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
CYRN said:
apparently, you cam's focus was on those little white flowers.

agree also with the blown out highlights, the contrast makes you rose seemed under exposed.
Hi CYRN, I remembered vividly that I focused on the rose and not on the white flowers. I agree, it seemed that the focus plane is on the white flowers. I wonder why...
Guess that need to practice more.
Thanks for the comment.

yftye

Oct 7, 2005
Singapore
hello canew

it is a very good pic, and with vivid colour. However as what marklim comments, there are glaring at top part

anyway, it is a good try and please continue your efford to get better improvement ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom