Status
Not open for further replies.

versatile

May 29, 2005
Sembawang
dendennism.deviantart.com
;)

IMG_0615.jpg

nit pik, your cropping too tight... leave some room for the stalk end. else just cut to make it look like never ending.

saturation is dull, need to push for the red to be vibrant. (but den my eyes insensitive to colors, just from the tone, i find it dull)

flash is too harsh...

lower right corner shows the round table end on your side... kinda distracting, althou its to show that its a round table.... i'll either have more of it, or nothing at all.

Agree with Del_CtrlnoAlt on the tight crop.
also, i find the black centre piece quite distracting.

but i feel the problem lies with the composition of the whole pic. the rose is too centred. would have been better if the rose was near the bottom, leaving more space at the top. :dunno:

juz my 2 cents.

if the purpose of this thread is on the photoshopped effect of partial colouring, then ok. its not bad. ;p

Agree with Del_CtrlnoAlt on the tight crop.
also, i find the black centre piece quite distracting.

but i feel the problem lies with the composition of the whole pic. the rose is too centred. would have been better if the rose was near the bottom, leaving more space at the top. :dunno:

juz my 2 cents.

if the purpose of this thread is on the photoshopped effect of partial colouring, then ok. its not bad. ;p

Thanks guys. Noted and will improve next time. Anyway purpose of this thread was on PP effect.. hehe.

i come in peace ^_^v

hahaha :bsmilie:

better get slammed and improve than get political answers n get stuck in the same groove right?

i agree with the bros who have commented.. uneven lighting due to harsh flash and i have some issues with the table's edge n sudden cutoff of the stalk..

edit: typo from then to than.. was posting in class so had to be stealthy.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.