Red Hot Chilli Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yZong

Aug 18, 2006
长山
Shot this at Far East Square today.... Not sure which shop drying it under the sun.

IMG_3100.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

IMG_3101.JPG

Maybe because of the bokeh? xD

Nice :thumbsup: ... it'll be nicer if the red colour saturation is increased.

Heck, I did it on the shot I thought was the best:

IMG_3103_reds_hueshift_saturate.jpg

yZong:

Hmmmm Frankly i prefer the first pic more than the second pic...

I won't use depth of field, instead i think i will zoom in real close ( if i have those lenses la :)
and focus on the complexity. Just my two cents worth, i am still a newbie anyway :p

Nice :thumbsup: ... it'll be nicer if the red colour saturation is increased.

Heck, I did it on the shot I thought was the best:

IMG_3103_reds_hueshift_saturate.jpg

Overdone.

yZong:

I won't use depth of field, instead i think i will zoom in real close ( if i have those lenses la :)
and focus on the complexity. Just my two cents worth, i am still a newbie anyway :p

Thanks. :)

yZong:

I like pic #2 because pic #1 and pic #3 looks too uniform. Playing with DOF actually does highlight the complexity to the viewer by restricting view to just a few wrinkled dry chillies.

I like pic #2 because pic #1 and pic #3 looks too uniform. Playing with DOF actually does highlight the complexity to the viewer by restricting view to just a few wrinkled dry chillies.

Ok. Thanks for your comment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.