red dates...


Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheo

New Member
Dec 12, 2005
403
0
0
Singapore
#2
the colour of the packets are nice but imho i feel the black cloth is out of place..
and the cloth at the bottom left is distracting...

maybe if you put the packets in a different background instead of jsut black cloth.
the cloth reminds me of some other products not food... like jewellery

Just my thoughts at first sight...
 

joey91

New Member
Jan 1, 2006
830
0
0
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
#3
Rheo said:
the colour of the packets are nice but imho i feel the black cloth is out of place..
and the cloth at the bottom left is distracting...

maybe if you put the packets in a different background instead of jsut black cloth.
the cloth reminds me of some other products not food... like jewellery

Just my thoughts at first sight...
thanks Rheo!!i'll try n change it..:D
sorry !! can u tell me wat mean 'imho'? :embrass:
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#4
my eyes seem to be paying more attention to the brighter boxes behind.

what's the purpose of hilighting the boxes behind rather than the one infront?

and erm.. WB a bit too cool (bluish tint)..
 

Rheo

New Member
Dec 12, 2005
403
0
0
Singapore
#5
joey91 said:
thanks Rheo!!i'll try n change it..:D
sorry !! can u tell me wat mean 'imho'? :embrass:

imho means in my honest opinion
:bsmilie:
 

Apr 26, 2005
394
0
0
Sengkang
#6
I am not sure if you are using studio lighting to take this photo, if you are, perhaps use some creative to make this product more special. Maybe using a probe light to emphasize on the brand name or pic. Else I think this type of product shoot is pretty common, hard to get the attention of viewers' eyes

that's what i feel personally :)
 

joey91

New Member
Jan 1, 2006
830
0
0
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
#7
vincenthau said:
I am not sure if you are using studio lighting to take this photo, if you are, perhaps use some creative to make this product more special. Maybe using a probe light to emphasize on the brand name or pic. Else I think this type of product shoot is pretty common, hard to get the attention of viewers' eyes

that's what i feel personally :)
actually i also confuse n dunno wat i need or how to put the product!!:embrass:
i'll try to learn how to position my product...!! thanks vincenthau comments !!:)
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#8
When you shoot a product, if it is 3D, you need to show is 3D, a product like this, best is let it lied flat, and you shoot it from a almost top down angle.

when a package has gold stamping, get a white card to make it shows refletion of gold stamping.

the black background don't really go with food, especially chinese type.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom