Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eikin said:
yah, KT you should check with tampines mall reception counter also
Sjourn said:
Did you check with the Tampines mall management or loss and found there? Hope the person is a kind soul to return all your stuffs.

No, haven't check with the Tampines mall management. Will check them first thing in the morning.

I praying the kind soul can return my stuff to me too as there is name and address inside my bag.

lurgee said:
My heart goes out to KT. I too pray that your stuff may be retrieved soon. It is definately a heartache to have lost one's beloved equipment. You have still your friends here in clubsnap who will keep a lookout for you.
May I suggest informing the 2nd hand shops in Peninsular about your lost? I do hope they will be kind enough to help if informed about your lost of equipment.
Regards.

Thanks lurgee. Yes, I will call the 2nd hand shop tomorrow.

novello76 said:
Though i dont know you in person..all the best and hope you get back your equipment. Seems like there's many potential places out there that the camera may end up..perhaps a suggestion is to put up some kind of reward up at the forum or the places..it tends to incentivise other people u don't know to be on the look out as well.

novello76, thanks for concern and suggestion, hope to meet you in future outing, though not for now.
At this moment, my mind is blank and I am mentally very very tired.
Will probably decide what to do at later stage.

Witness said:
well i hope u find it soon man....
regards,
gerald

Thanks Gerald.

KT - heart pain just running down your items :bheart:

... although a bleak prospect, i hope some good soul returns your stuff.

King Tiger said:
Hi eikin and mich, yes, the restaurant have install surveillance cameras. I have request the Manager of Cafe Cartel to view and release the image of the evening events and revert to me.

They have inform me that they will view the image on Monday at their HQ Cafe Cartel.
So now awaiting their reply.

sounds positive, hope you get the stuff back soon :)

when i first glanced through the list of missing items... i thought whole of KT's camera stuff is gone. when i read through it again... not all his lenses are gone. that's a good thing, but to lose even something is a terrible thing.

KT... truly felt sorry for you. will keep a look out for you and inform my friends to do likewise. and hope you'll be able to recover ALL you missing stuff soon.

KT, Feel soory for you. Hope you can find them soon.

Sorry to hear about that. :(

The title should cited you lost your photographic gears to catch more attention.

I wish your stuff will come back to you soonest.

What goes around comes around.....if you're the one who took KT's bag, pls return to the man.
I'm sure he just wants his gear back. Thanks.

Will keep a lookout for you too bro.

Hi KT. Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you will find it back soon. Or at least the culprit will be caught.

King Tiger said:
poohbear, thanks for your help for posting this issue.

I am greatly appreciate it. I mean it, no joke.
Next time we have limkopi together with you and gang.

No prob lah . Just doing my little part. ;)

Damm that monkey who took your stuff..... Hope KT got his stuff back soon.....

hopefully today when they review the video, you'll get some positive news from it man.

hope you'll find e lost eq soon. :)

do frequent cash convertor or tell them about it. thats where most wil go to get cash from goods

Hope you can get back your stuffs asap. But in any case, don't brood over it. What is done cannot be undone. To fellow photogs, a suggestion is always place the bag where u can 'feel' its presence. You know, like how you treat a rifle during army.

I personally doubt that I'll be lucky enuff to be able to pick up a D2H in a Tarmac bag off the streets anytime soon.

But I'll keep my eyes peeled when I'm outside. :)

If u need a DSLR anytime, u can use my D100. I will be shooting film more often nowadays.

icarus said:
If u need a DSLR anytime, u can use my D100. I will be shooting film more often nowadays.

I think we can start organising a PhotographerAid... Aid the King Tiger D200 fund... hahah...

/me donate 10cents to the Fund to kick it off... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.