Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbear

Aug 11, 2004
Sengkang
Heard from the man himself today that he lost his barang barang yesterday .:cry: Location at Cafe Cartel, Tampanies. Time :Unknown. Maybe KT u wanan shed some info.

Fellow Clubsnappers , pls help by keeping a look out for the serial nos of the following item.

Report no. F/20051127/0018D

Nikon D2H Serial no.2004129
Nikkor 17-55mm F2.8 Serial no.212593
Nikon SB-800 Serial no.2002883
Tamrac Bag
10 Sony 2300 Batteries
Lens Blower
Lenspen
1 GB CF Card
2 D2H Battery pack

Let's pray hard KT would get his gear back. Amen

This is serious. Did he forgot to take or stolen?

:eek: Oh no!! how can tt happen?

I will be on the look out in China for your serial nos. if they turn up..:sweat:

woah... how come so sway... Pray hard that some kind soul returns it...

Did he report to the police already?:sweat: No kidding with more than S$7,000+ worth of item lost, you know?

ya, sad to heard abt it.. i believe we all fm Clubsnap who knows who is King Tiger will support him n pray hard for de returns of his stuff.. Brother K.T me will try to keep a look out..

Here the details :

Place of Lost/Stolen : Cafe Cartel on the ground floor of Tampanies Mall
Date of Lost/Stolen : 26/11/2005
Time of Lost/Stolen : 2100hrs ~ 2110hrs

Police Report no. F/20051127/0018D

Nikon D2H Serial no.2004129
Nikkor 17-55mm F2.8 Serial no.212593
Nikon SB-800 Serial no.2002883
Tamrac Velocity 9 - Pro Sling Pack Bag
10 Sony 2300 Batteries
Lens Blower
Lenspen
1 GB CF Card
2 D2H Battery pack
1 Nikon L37C 77mm UV Filter
1 Really Right Stuff Plate for D2H

Here the breakdown of the incident.

On 26/11/2005 Saturday at

8.15pm : I have gone to the Café Cartel restaurant on the ground floor of Tampines Mall together with my wife to have dinner.
I was carrying my Tamrac Sling Pack Bag (equipment as stated in police report), while seated in the restaurant, I placed the camera bag below the dinner table.
The restaurant is quite pack with table and movement in and out are one person size only.

9.00pm : I left the restaurant together with my wife and went straight to Century Squre (beside Tampines Mall) to watch a movie showing at 9.30pm.

9.05pm : I realized that I had left behind my camera bag under the dinning table at Café Cartel restaurant. Without hesitation, I rush back to Café Cartel.

9.10pm : When I return to the Café Cartel, I found that the camera bag is no longer under the said table. I seek assistance of the waiter, waitress and Manager, but was nowhere to be found.

were there alot of people at the restaurant when you were there?

edit: paiseh just saw your description of the place. i tot if people not so many will be easier to get the service personnels to help :(

Frankly speaking, this is a complete blow and a very worst disastrous day for me.

Due to negligence, which I am complete responsilble to me myself only, the bag was forgotten and stolen in a 10 mins time frame.
The only person to blame is me myself, at a heavy price tag.

The very night before the outing at Punggol, I am in a complete lost, waste, collaspe condition.
(of course, I do not reveal my sad face in front of anybody)

I forgo the 2 tickets movies which I have no mood to watch.
I also have the intention of cancel the Punggol outing as my mind is totaly blank and desperate.

This is a very down side of my life but I have to face the facts and reality.
Hence, I decide to carry on with the outing, not wanna to disappoint many whom look forward to.

eikin said:
does the restaurant install surveillence camera?
Hi KT,
I'm sorry to hear about your incident.

eikin raised a good point - does the restaurant install surveillance cameras because if they did (if you sit near the cashier), chances are they could have recorded who took your gears.

Sorry to say this but it's a possibility that the one of the staff of the restaurant took it also for its personal gain.

I pray that you will find your belongings ASAP. I can understand how you feel right now.

Peace,
_mich_

This is bad. The F**ker who took it deserves to be bludgeoned and banished to the gallows. It could be a member of staff too. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.