RED ALERT - for those who have shot alicia at esplande!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobmann said:
Wonder will they post this in sggirls???

0002.jpg

Idea, we can flood sggirls with insects pic :bsmilie:

just a curious feeling of mine, if the pics are posted on the Internet, they are meant to be shared. does it really matter whether it's on Sggirls or clubsnap?
Purists may claim that the context is different but ultimately, the viewers are still viewing the girls. IMHO. :)

chaotic said:
just a curious feeling of mine, if the pics are posted on the Internet, they are meant to be shared. does it really matter whether it's on Sggirls or clubsnap?
Purists may claim that the context is different but ultimately, the viewers are still viewing the girls. IMHO. :)
gd qn.... but well... sheeehz...

chaotic said:

Viewing is fine, but have you read the lewd & disgusting comments posted on SG Girls before? They rate girls like they rate the condition of an item in buy/sell. If you've been to HWZ EDMW, this is exactly the same case.

I'm fine with viewing, but leeching in the first place means taking something and authoring it as your own work, in which this case has been always the case, not forgetting that SG Girls watermark with their own to claim 'ownership'.

And if in your context, viewing can be done at everywhere, why not just leave it at clubsnap where it orginated? A need to "right click, save as" and upload somewhere else is not necessary, no?

Another point to add... SGgirls uses the pics as an attraction to their site which do collect revenue. Plus the fact that the photographer is now associated with a site like that. And also the violation of copyright by reproducing the picture on their site.

I remember once I was shooting at one of the IT shows and the model specifically ask, "This will not end up in SG Girls will it??" :eek: See how bad the reputation is.

What you can do:
Contact the admin of SGgirls and ask him to take it off. I believe moderators here can and did also help in past cases to get SGgirls to remove the pics. ;)

Lastly, be mentally prepared that whatever you post can be downloaded from the web. You will just have to make a judgement on whether you wanna take that risk. ;)

i have mixed feelings here. it's nice to browse sggirls once in a while. but if u are the person being shot and display on a online gallery, how would u feel. worst of all. there is intrusion of privacy here. also the comments on sggirls are disgusting. i'm surprised nobody sued sggirls yet.

if u notice, most of the shots are taken secretly, without consent. to the photography world, this is bad reputation. people deem us photographers as perverts when we try to shoot girls in the open. look at the amount of places which have the words "no photography allowed" stated.

~MooEy~

MooEy said:
i have mixed feelings here. it's nice to browse sggirls once in a while. but if u are the person being shot and display on a online gallery, how would u feel. worst of all. there is intrusion of privacy here. also the comments on sggirls are disgusting. i'm surprised nobody sued sggirls yet.

if u notice, most of the shots are taken secretly, without consent. to the photography world, this is bad reputation. people deem us photographers as perverts when we try to shoot girls in the open. look at the amount of places which have the words "no photography allowed" stated.

~MooEy~

Like this?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=78700

Stylus C34 said:

Stylus, that was in bad taste to specifically mention my post.. in light of that, you'd then have to inculde virtually all the pics in the street and candid section of this forum, as I believe most of the shots were taken without consent as well :angry:

MooEy said:

~MooEy~

You do not need consent if you are shooting a person in a public place and do not intend to use the picture for commercial purposes. By being in a public place, any person can already be seen by thousands of other people in the same public place, and I fail to see what issues of privacy can arise. If they don't want people to look at them or take pictures, stay at home.

I have no idea about what gives a bad reputation in the photographic world, but streetshooting legitimate subjects for legitimate purposes ain't one of them. If you tell Mr Henri Cartier-Besson that it isn't nice, he would either laugh in your face or we would be missing the works of one of the greatest streetshooters.

chaotic said:
honestly i dont mind my pics being leeched...if leeched => my pics are what people want :cool:

nightwolf75 said:
yeah... then u'll get a few clowns who will say "ur signature very distracting on the pic. can remove them?" :bsmilie:
ur signature very distracting on the pic. can remove them?

Clown said:
ur signature very distracting on the pic. can remove them?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i htink i saw her on the cover of a mag... playworks i think for this month

nightwolf75 said:
CSers, especially for those who have shot alicia at esplande.

some ARSEH**E stole someone's pic and leached it onto sggirls again. the leacher goes by the nick 10w40. pls go and check if dats ur pic and tell the sggirls mods. :angry: :angry: :complain: :mad2: :flame:

to whoever is the one who leached the pic.... u're a damned LOSER!!

Luval said:

Yup. She posed for a covershot. :)

anyone knows where i can find a copy of playworks? been looking for it for a while.
cheers!

Luval said:

well leeching is very common in cyber world.
i had a lady fren whose pic from her friendster was seen at the SgGirl. and upon dat, did receive some funny message.
worst still, i got another fren whose dog's photo was leech by IguXXX and posted up for downloading at a fee....

Status
Not open for further replies.