Record for holding on to a digital camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
Hello,

Having seen so many pple selling digital camera that is less than a year old (including myself :embrass: ), I am rather curious what is the record in CLUBSNAP for holding on a digital camera without being tempted to get a new one. :D

Originally posted by Falcon
Hello,

I am rather curious what is the record in CLUBSNAP for holding on a digital camera without being tempted to get a new one. :D

Our Kodak DC200 lasted about 5 years before my other half relented and let me buy a D7i to replace it.

The DC200 has been used once since we got the D7i, I took a photo of the D7i with it.

Streetshooter and extreme2, how long have u guys being using it already?

I still have my Kodak DC240 bought in year 2000. Beat that! ;)

From SONY Floppy drive Digital Cam to SONY DSC-F717. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

My one and only digital camera. Nikon Coolpix 950. Bought in 1999. Have not upgraded. Never intended to, unless it's a digital SLR. Even then, I'll keep it for snapshots. :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
My one and only digital camera. Nikon Coolpix 950. Bought in 1999.
I bought the other hot digicam of 1999, the Olympus C-2000Z, and used it for three years till I got a C-2100UZ just a couple of months ago. Nothing fancy or impressive about these cameras, but a good camera goes a long way IMHO. They're certainly more than adequate for achieving my personal photographic aims at present, and that's what matters to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.