Recommeneded Photography Courses??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Lazzerine

Dec 30, 2004
Hi all,

Not too sure if this is the right place to post this thread. Please advise if incorrect.

I was intending to enrol in photography courses and was wondering if there were any recommendations. I have checked out PSS and several others, but of course I thought I'd seek opinions from the forum.

Do let me know what is highly recommended in the market and if it is advisable to enrol in such courses.

Many thanks in advance. :)

what kind of course?

basic, photo-shop, indoor lighting, nature ... ...

yes...i'm interested in some courses too!

night or architecture photography.

yes...i'm interested in some courses too!

night or architecture photography.

night scene can be pretty straight forward. a modern SLR like your 40D with its very capable light meter solves much of the problem.

jus plant your tripod at some land mark scene, use Av, play around w aperture till u find a suitable shutter (longer shutter gives u more light streaks from traffic), shoot around 1930, just before it gets dark.

Hi all,

Not too sure if this is the right place to post this thread. Please advise if incorrect.

I was intending to enrol in photography courses and was wondering if there were any recommendations. I have checked out PSS and several others, but of course I thought I'd seek opinions from the forum.

Do let me know what is highly recommended in the market and if it is advisable to enrol in such courses.

Many thanks in advance. :)

One best way is to read, hands-on, and record the setting which can be found on the file. Trial and error with different settings....

Just check Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots they have basic DSLR courses, etc.
Otherwise just read+practice

Status
Not open for further replies.