Recommending KX to a friend?

afiyy

Jul 19, 2010
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534146

Hi .
a close friend of mine wanted to step in the world of photography and i recommending her a KX because its good for new learners to start on photography .

Just want to ask .
Those shop listed ^^ in the price guides . Do they allowed us to have touch on those KX?

And I think majority of the CS-ers will recommend her KX too as a new learners to start on :)

Yes you can touch but cannot take pictures due to shutter count...

SLR Revolution in Funan. No issue with having hands-on testing, even took a test picture.

you can get her to join the pentax outings, should have at least a few k-x to molest

and i can vouch that for the most part, most of the users that i've met seem like decent, non-perverted guys. :)

you can get her to join the pentax outings, should have at least a few k-x to molest

and i can vouch that for the most part, most of the users that i've met seem like decent, non-perverted guys.

but she doesn't own a DSLR yet how to join outings ?

but she doesn't own a DSLR yet how to join outings ?

Actually, no need to worry, most times actually are spent chatting to each other. If she could stay around 30 minutes or so, she could hold almost all PENTAX DLSR's she could wish to try. whether it's old or new. ;)

maybe just let her know before hand

there a newer model coming out soon K-R but K-X still can hold it own weight for at least 1-2 more seasons and already is 1 of the best entry dslr.

Just incase next time she get more educated in this field then blame you on why you recommending a "old" model to her.