Recommended wedding shoot location in Singapore

desertstrike

Sep 29, 2008
CCK
hi guys, do your have any good wedding shoot location to recommened? Please share your experience, thanks!

Note: i am not shooting for others, i will be taking my wedding shots.

i think i know a few location like marina barrage, changi point broadwalk etc etc, pls contribute place and why, thanks!!

:D

Common places for pre-wedding:

1) Marina Bay Sands
2) Marina Barrage
3) Esplanade area
4) Old Supreme Court
5) Changi Boardwalk
6) Punggol Beach
7) Upper Seletar Reservoir
8) Changi Airport
9) Singapore Museum (need to pay)
10) Changi Chapel

Frankly speaking, a good photographer will be able to make the most of most locations though... So my advice is, find a good photographer, and then think of locations that you like. Of course, within reason la... I think anyone would be hard pressed in certain locations (e.g. rubbish dump, landfill, mangrove swamp, etc)...

Other than the above, Fort Canning park is a nice place too.

Hortpark, Henderson wave, sentosa(pay) siloso beach, RWS, universal studio (need to pay more than the usual entry fee), botanical garden, MBS waterfront, a day cruise on a luxury yacht (pay rental), garden by the bay, duxton at pinnacle(pay), Singapore river, Ion sky(pay), Orchard road with Christmas deco....etc.

thanks coolthought, spree86 and edutilos :D

thats quite a lot of locations, thanks! :D

hey congrats in advance bro, if you like to be different like this theme you can try it, but it's creepy! :eek::eek::eek:

Dempsey, Labrador, Singapore Yacht Club...

Depending on what's the feel/theme that you are looking for.

Orchard road, Chinatown, little India... :bsmilie:

From a different perspective. :bsmilie:

Oh- and. Congrats!!

bonrya said:

Oh- and. Congrats!!

Geylang... The even lorongs... Definitely very different from others... Esplanade, Fort Canning... Bah!

Check out the New Punggol water front Park, especially the Bridge that connects Pasir Ris to Punggol. Very nice lanscaping done, saw 1 couple doing a wedding shoot there 3 weks back.

Check out the New Punggol water front Park, especially the Bridge that connects Pasir Ris to Punggol. Very nice lanscaping done, saw 1 couple doing a wedding shoot there 3 weks back.

any pictures to share regarding this place?? seems like a nice place to go...

Oh- and. Congrats!!

hmm... too crowded for me, but thanks bonrya :D

Geylang... The even lorongs... Definitely very different from others... Esplanade, Fort Canning... Bah!

hmm... fort canning, can consider :)

thanks uncleFai :)

okie, can consider! thanks! :D

from my own wedding:
1. inside a nicely-themed restaurant, whereby we got permission from the restaurant owner (restaurant is unfortunately now closed--however there are many nice restaurants out there).
2. Spottiswood / Tanjong Pagar Railway track
3. East Coast (the part that's very close to the golf course)
4. Clarke Quay (near the highlander restaurant and surrounding area)

one suggestion: besides the usual places, it's nice to choose at least one place that has a special meaning to the couple--like where they first met, a place they like to hang out, etc.

Hello :) Congratulations!

How about botanics(can sit on the big brunches of big big trees) or the hort park(can go southern ridges also). I think those places are quite nice. and I agree with nathaniel..chose somewhere where you and your fiancee have fond memories of :D