recommended places to buy used lenses other than BnS?

Kboy123

Jan 4, 2009
Tampines
hey guys,

can recommend any good shop in SG to get used lenses aside from BnS section? like good deals and all that

Try peninsula plaza, first floor.

trd2970 said:

Have not been there yet. How's prices compared to BnS? Someone said quite ex. But I'm sure can bargain :)

BnS is the best place for price. No point getting from shops because their prices are much higher. Due to the fact that they need to maintain their shops as well, so their prices are different from BnS.

Sgdevilzz said:
BnS is the best place for price. No point getting from shops because their prices are much higher. Due to the fact that they need to maintain their shops as well, so their prices are different from BnS.

Not really....i see many cases of bns prices higher than shops.

They offer good prices also for sellers...few years back i sold my 5dmk1 to a shop offering 150 more than folks on bns

Shahlan said:
Can try benphoto or the camera workshop at peninsula 1st floor...

Ben is a good recommendation. Friendly chap and fuss free deal.

Not really....i see many cases of bns prices higher than shops.

Now that you mentioned, it's quite true too. Maybe i've seen too many good deals in BnS and just ignore those overpriced ones. However, if you are willing to camp in BnS, you might stumbled upon some good deals.

Now that you mentioned, it's quite true too. Maybe i've seen too many good deals in BnS and just ignore those overpriced ones. However, if you are willing to camp in BnS, you might stumbled upon some good deals.

Camp is one thing, some stuff are very hard to come by in BnS.

As for shops, I like P&G, Benphoto, TCW are good. Monster Lens (the one besideP&G) has a lot of gems, but not all every thing there are at good prices, as with all stores. So you need to know your stuff.