Recommended House Mover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wonder if you have any nice house mover ?
May be can share since I am looking for one.
Thanks a lot

1: dont hire those teenager mover. ususally they got "dont care" attitude.
2: dont hire 1 man show mover, coz you might have to help him to carry your heavy stuff.
3: usually pro one is expensive. got one company with green logo service very good. cant remember the name....

go buy chinese newspaper .

i also going to move liao, sian, packing is nitemare......

Last edited:
1: dont hire those teenager mover. ususally they got "dont care" attitude.
2: dont hire 1 man show mover, coz you might have to help him to carry your heavy stuff.
3: usually pro one is expensive. got one company with green logo service very good. cant remember the name....

go buy chinese newspaper .

i also going to move liao, sian, packing is nitemare......

Green logo ?? ehm...... they advertise only in Chinese newspaper? Try to look on the net, quite many, but don't know their services

Shalom .. cheap and good. Trust worthy and used by expatriates in singapore.

Shalom .. cheap and good. Trust worthy and used by expatriates in singapore.

i second Shalom.:thumbsup: Its one of the better movers around who look after your things. But you have to be firm to tell them what you want. They are quite strict on their workers and are extra careful. Well, good things come with a price. so pls check before committing.

TS: Be careful of this mover. (pm me if u want to know.)

A few months ago, I got this mover to transport a piano to my place. Upon unloading, one piano's foot got broken due to carelessness and negligence.

I was standing there while they unloaded the piano. I saw everything how thing got broken. So, my heart felt really really painful. :cry:

I didnt get any compensation. I didnt want to argue with them also. So, I just let it be.... :cry:

Their attitude is also like.....quickly put the thing and leave b4 they got asked compensation.

Furthermore, they were late like one and half hours to pick up from other side.

Lessons learnt;
- I shouldn't have paid first b4 my piano arrived safely to my place. (cuz I paid first out of my good will b4 they unloaded.)
- Must tell mover first that they will be liable for any damage in case they make. (if u can do black and white, may be that's better. Video recording upon loading and unloading may be very great. If there is any dispute, they can't say this and that already.)
- Must tell them if they want to come so late than appointed time. They dont need to come already.

My piano's leg is worth more than what their delivery charge is. :cry:

Just my advice for you. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Reflecting on Albertmm's case, actually, the good movers would be covering insurance on the items to be moved. In fact, they informed you not to handle the things that would be moving so that there's no conflict when breakage incidents happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.