Recommended hotels in Kowloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

chjing

Sep 11, 2006
hi, anyone being to hong kong holiday and stayed in kowloon? any good and affordable hotels near MRT to recommend? thank you

hi, u can try Metropark Mongkok. very near Mongkok MTR. rooms are clean, but rather small

upzzz

you can try prudential hotel. jordan mtr is below the hotel iirc. covered access so great for rainy/cold days. fairly old hotel but v convenient.

i stayed at stanford, quite cheap..and 3 mins to ladies street...and 5 mins slow walk to MTR.
cafes/restuarants closes late too...

for budget purposes, The MTR is below the Kowloon Hotel.

For Kowloon, you could try

Near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR

The kowloon (small rooms)
The Sheraton
Park Hotel
LangHam Hotel

Jordan MTR

Eaton Hotel
Nathan Hotel
Mayfair Garden ( very small rooms)

Yau Ma Tei MTR

Dorsett Seaview

Mong Kok MTR

Langham Place Hotel
Royal Plaza (8 -10 mins walk) between Mong Kok and Prince Edward MTR

If you have no budget problem I would highly recomand The Peninsula

i stayed at Kimberley and Mirarmar. all pretty close to Tsim Sha Tsui MRT

f
Langham Place Hotel

Very good and nice hotel. Very convenient as right next to Mongkok MTR. Also, it's linked a large shopping centre and minutes away from Ladies Market etc.. Oh, not to mention LCD Tv and See thru bathroom! :bigeyes:

you can try prudential hotel. jordan mtr is below the hotel iirc. covered access so great for rainy/cold days. fairly old hotel but v convenient.

i second that. it's a short walk to "ladies market" and other night markets so you can keep your gf/wife happy. the room is of decent size, fairly priced and clean room. nothing fancy though.

stay at Eaton hotel before. Not bad a few mins walk to MTR plus opposite is temple street already. :)

You can check @ asiarooms.com, you find the hotel @ different location. Read comments from those how stayed before, suggest you read comments by S'porean if possible.

You can also check out the rate and do booking too.

http://www.asiarooms.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.