Recommended HDB contractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanxp

Jun 27, 2002
NUS
Visit site
hi friends, any good hdb contractor to recommend ? i would like to seek out those who are less costly yet at good quality. would like to renovate whole house ( 4 room flat ).

and also seek out / wary of those contractors who have bad reputation so i can avoid them.

regards
oceanxp

oceanxp said:
hi friends, any good hdb contractor to recommend ? i would like to seek out those who are less costly yet at good quality. would like to renovate whole house ( 4 room flat ).

and also seek out / wary of those contractors who have bad reputation so i can avoid them.

regards
oceanxp
Renovation contractor recommended by hdb is not cheap. Been recommended 1 of the contractor by hbay, difference of a few $k compare to the 1 im hiring now.

my place is currently renovating (whole unit one). the price of this contractor is slighty cheaper than others when i compared with my list. im not sure about his quality, other ppl tell me its ok but i think im quite fussy when it comes to detail which no contractor can make me happy.

i chose him cos he's cheaper, and no sense of design (so he wont argue with me and let me do everything...haha). pm me if u wanna his contact, or drop by my place to see his quality.

hope it helps :)

cool !! what did you guys think of "simply creative", formally at marina square, now at novena square.

oceanxp said:
cool !! what did you guys think of "simply creative", formally at marina square, now at novena square.
Do a research on the company using those 2 links provided by Megaweb

If you still looking for one (since your thread is 1 week old), PM me. I used this guy & he seemed to be reasonable in terms of his pricing & service.

Status
Not open for further replies.