Recommended books for CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
k3nn3th03 said:
i believe this word is meaningful...

Definitely! I got my Adobe certification in 2002 with lots of practice. Scott Kelby is Adobe certified in 1996. He got his from lots of practice also.

photobum said:
Definitely! I got my Adobe certification in 2002 with lots of practice. Scott Kelby is Adobe certified in 1996. He got his from lots of practice also.
must get certified ah...:think: ...me, I just use PS till my crtl, alt, tablet buttons and touchstrip, and mouse buttons become shiny...they were matt to begin with...:bsmilie:

I am still using my original, first-generation, 'Made in Japan', series connection, 6x8 Intuos tablet (since 1997). The pen is so shiny I can see my face in it.

Andy Ang said:
Woah. That's must be expensive.

Yes... I remember it costs me $485.

photobum said:
Yes... I remember it costs me $485.
prices have not gone down since then...:(

Anybody knows how much is the Scott Kelby book "the Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers" selling in Singapore and where?

Thanks!

Kho King said:
Anybody knows how much is the Scott Kelby book "the Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers" selling in Singapore and where?

Thanks!

Hi,

Off the top of my head, I knew Kinokuniya (at Takashimaya) has it. Check out these links as a 1st rough guide:
@ Kinokuniya, SG
@ Computer Book Centre, Funan

(If these links don't work, just search for the title from the Kinokuniya SG and Computer Book Centre sites respectively)

Can try Clementi Bookshop opposite Clementi MRT station... Just walk pass McD, towards NTUC

Status
Not open for further replies.