Recommended an itenary for Florence

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajneo

Sep 14, 2002
Visit site
Hi

I will be visiting Florence for 3 days.

Really lost on where to go in Florence, besides taking the side trips to Pisa.

Any suggestions from those who know the place?

Thanks alot, appreciate your help.

Ajneo

greetings ajneo,

will consider driving around tuscany?

if so, there're tons of things to see & do.

Pisa is about an hour away from Florence, between which there's Lucca - birthplace of Leonardo DV.

Then there's San Gimignano's fabulous duomo & Siena's traquility & il Campo. Things to do include:
1. Wine tasting in the Chianti region (no better place in italy)
2. Horseback riding
3. Water rafting.
4. Farmstays

Heck drive down Cinque Terre toward La Spezia if you're feeling adventurous. Best coastal views in Italy. Spectacular. Magnifico! :)

Florence itself is a town you can cover in 1 or 2 days, depending on amount of time spent in museums and churches. Must vistis include the accademia (mike's david), the duomo, santa croce, and of course the Ulffizi.

Buona fortuna!
Roch

Hey Thanks!

Will read up on those places!

no worries. enjoy!

ps: when (exact dates) will you be visiting Florence? will be making a trip there myself soon. ;)

3 days there only

12th to 14th June

Let me know if you happen to be there, it will be great to have some experience pple with us...

Thanks again!

weeee..

I love Firenze!

I just chilled out in some cafe at the central square area.

Dont forget to do the " I can push the Pisa tower back in place " pose for photo...heee..

Will be there in the middle of May. Early spring, just before the summar crowd comes in. :)

Might post some shots of the trip when i return. Can't wait to catch some Tuscan light.

Originally posted by ajneo
3 days there only

12th to 14th June

Let me know if you happen to be there, it will be great to have some experience pple with us...

Thanks again!

hey shmott!

were you there recently? how's the place? looking forward to it. anything to look out for when you're there? like nice gelato perhaps? :)

oh yeah, push it back with one finger!

Originally posted by shmott
weeee..

I love Firenze!

I just chilled out in some cafe at the central square area.

Dont forget to do the " I can push the Pisa tower back in place " pose for photo...heee..

Status
Not open for further replies.