Recommendations for Tri-pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dun think should buy a too expensive one...Not above $400. I got a Benro head & legs.

just brought a silk 400DX at cathay for $168 today(with lowerpro small acessory bag and optech tripod strap..)...... did i get chop?????

Bro,

Important thing is you like those "legs" and you're going to make full use of it. I guess it is jus our inferior complexity and fear of "losing face" in front of our friends when they tell you "You've been CHOPPED". So save yourself the heartache, and just MAXIMIZE your "legs". Work their ASS off. SO it becomes value for money...:bsmilie:

You must have like it enough to purchase it to begin with, so chop or not, no diff right? I think Cathay's pricing is "there". Even if you pay $10+ more, look upon it as "tips" for good service (if service no good, than promise yourself NEVER to return to that place again...)

cheers

just brought a silk 400DX at cathay for $168 today(with lowerpro small acessory bag and optech tripod strap..)...... did i get chop?????

is anyone use BILORA tripod?
its look like a prof tripod....

I think I've seen it being sold in one shop before, but didn't pay attention to it then. Apparently you're the first person to post that name here; I did a search. Googled - German company with about 100 year history, no idea about their tripods tho. But price seems to be relatively attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.