Recommendations for Taipei budget accommodation

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
I've been to Taipei and stayed in Rainbow Hotel for around S$100 a night.. For this trip, I'm looking for other equivalent hotels at around S$100 or lower..

Location wise, best if it's as convenient as Rainbow Hotel. :)

Thanks in advance!!

Wattsup man...cant get rainbow this time round?

Eh, want to find something different. Rainbow not very nice looking leh.. hehe I'm looking at this One Star Hotel.. looks damn nice, cost only S$13 more per night, but gf says want to stay at rainbow because cheaper.. :confused:

any one? :)

http://orangeone.forte-hotel.net/

try this. cost ard S$80 per night. small yet comfortable and it has just started operating not long ago. if you are taking the shuttle bus from airport to taipei train station, it is just 5mins walk from there. many eateries in the vicinity, with camera street just next to it and surrounded by bookstores where you can pick up photography books in chinese at great price. you can walk to ximending from there, it is about 15mins if you walk pretty slow.

do note that for forte orange hotel, the bath is partitioned using glass panel with masking done at certain area on the panel only, whereas for toilet area, it is totally "open concept so it might not be convenient for sharing with friends. check out the photos at hotel's website, hopefully you get what i meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.