Recommendations for MF scanners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernie_ng81

May 26, 2004
Singapore
Hi, Im thinking of getting a scanner to do my MF negs and some 35mm + half frame negs.

Have seen the epson P4490 which seems really good, just that the price seems a little high for my budget.

Anyone could recommend me one which is cheaper, does about the same function and retains the quality of negs? :D

I've been taking my negs to Konota at Peninsula Plaza for scanning. They're $5/neg. I have several 20"x30" prints from the scans that look great. It's not as convenient as having your own scanner, but it may be a cost effective short term solution. :D

singapurasteve said:
I've been taking my negs to Konota at Peninsula Plaza for scanning. They're $5/neg. I have several 20"x30" prints from the scans that look great. It's not as convenient as having your own scanner, but it may be a cost effective short term solution. :D

Yeah, thing is that im now in the uk and it probably will cost £5 instead of $5. Even developing films are like £5 per 120 roll. too expensive plus i feel that jessops uk doesnt develop good negs. they :thumbsd:

Anyone else tried developing from jessops before should find that its a bit off yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.