recommendations for batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

kivcarrot

Nov 29, 2006
currently thinking to purchase another 4 - 8x AA rechargeable batteries for use with SB600, wondering any bros out here can advise me on wat brands and type to get? and if possible, where to get it cheap also

thinking of 2500 for sanyo, but heard that recently there is a replacement issues, quite turn off at the sound of that...

thanks to all in advanced~!

eneloop

cheap and good.

Sanyo 2500 Ni-Mh

or the 2700 is also good.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

buy the 2700 Powerex from east gear. it's good.

Sony 2700 mah :)

powerex for me.. but if u're the kind that don't like to remember to charge ur batts i'd suggest the eneloops... sacrifice a little power for longer holding power..

dun mind the lost in that abit of power if it is stable, just last week, i charge my batt 3 days before use, and on that actual day, batt appears to be low, no idea why also, but can say sian 1/2...

have to play with slower flash and need to waste more time in waiting for the recharge cycle... but just to check

http://www.onlineshop.com.sg/index....id=738&zenid=927509959156c9c21f155a423a0488bf

is this online shop reliable? heard alot of ppl talking abt all these rechargeables batt stuff, currently have a set of sony, sanyo and fiamo batteries, have their charger too , but its the slow 8 hrs charge type, i think..

would it be better if i were to get a new charger or can use back my old charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.