Recommendations for 3rd Party Battery for LX3 (S005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantshoot4nuts

Nov 4, 2008
Hi,
Does any one here have recommendation for a reliable 3rd party battery for LX3 (CGA-S005) that actually lasts longer than Panasonic original battery or at least equivalent?
Please include the price & where to get it.
My present 3rd party battery is terrible, less than 10 mins of play and its showing last bar :dunno:

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Does any one here have recommendation for a reliable 3rd party battery for LX3 (CGA-S005) that actually lasts longer than Panasonic original battery or at least equivalent?
Please include the price & where to get it.
My present 3rd party battery is terrible, less than 10 mins of play and its showing last bar :dunno:

Thanks in advance.

I think tat battery is a defect izzit? Go change ba, i guess still cover wif warranty de.
I juz bought DiVipower PA-S005, 2500mAh... but i haven't try it cuz my original batt refuse to die

Less than 10min last bar is confirm defective.

Where to get this DiVipower PA-S005, 2500mAh? How much is it?
On paper, it should last for very long considering the panasonic one is only 1,150mAh.

i bought it at CP, $28.

But u going to buy new 1?
There's 6mths warranty for OEM battery

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.
Yah will probably get a 3rd one.
Mine is this brand one, dont know can get warranty or not.
EW-S005E.jpg

go back to the shop where u buy from and change for a new one, DIVIPOWER battery all comes with a 1 year warranty

Just wondering what brand of battery that these cams come with excluding the original one of course

You need to condition the battery. Fully discharge and fully charge again...if not improved, then "waste" your "time & money" looking for new battery or send back.

Status
Not open for further replies.