Recommendations about camera service

Status
Not open for further replies.

noVIce

Jan 27, 2004
I got a Pentax SRL camera that requires cleaning and other maintenance works. Any suggestions on where I can have my camera serviced?

Many thnx.

noVIce said:
I got a Pentax SRL camera that requires cleaning and other maintenance works. Any suggestions on where I can have my camera serviced?

Many thnx.

You can either send it back to the dealer for Pentax to get it serviced or you can try the camera workshop at peninsular.

coke21 said:
You can either send it back to the dealer for Pentax to get it serviced or you can try the camera workshop at peninsular.

The camera workshop, you mean Cathay? Or another one?

noVIce said:
The camera workshop, you mean Cathay? Or another one?

I mean the camera workshop. Cathay is a different shop.

what's the model of ur SLR? if it's still under warranty, check you have the receipt, and the warranty card yah....
you'll have to go to the pentax agent for servicing.....

address? 2 Corporation Road #06-03 Corporation Place (Lobby D)
tel number of the customer service counter is 66623498. really hotline. heh. :bsmilie:

servicing will take about a week.. usually dealer don't handle repairs/servicing.. but if it's cathay photo.. there should be such a service.. just that you'll have to wait longer coz the agent will have to bring it back to the service centre for servicing then bring it down again the next time they are free when the camera is ready..

Status
Not open for further replies.