• Crafting with Filters - by Jon Chiang Saturday, 22th Dec @ Funan Showsuite 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Visit this thread for more information.

recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

offspring

Jun 3, 2003
www.momofuku.asia
my mum also wanna get on the digital camera bandwagon - she needs a p&s with large lcd and no brainer shoot - that is no need the dings and dongs. any recommendation - <$500 please as i am subsidising.

tia

djork

Jul 14, 2002
Hong Kong, Pokfulam
Visit site
offspring said:
my mum also wanna get on the digital camera bandwagon - she needs a p&s with large lcd and no brainer shoot - that is no need the dings and dongs. any recommendation - <$500 please as i am subsidising.

tia
i'm sure a lot of cameras released recently will fit... u might want to consider something which has a grip and a hole for a strap, as i notice some recent cameras can be so thin that it might be harder to hold..

May 30, 2003
Visit site
I think I am in the same boat as Offspring. I've been wanting to buy a digicam for my parents but there are just too many choices out there therefore it is hard to decide which one to get.
time for more research...

Jan 8, 2005
Sengkang
Strongly recommend models using std AA batts. eg Canon A series or Casio Z110/120 (with image stabilizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom